Chapter 18

Falling.

I have been falling for what feels like ever. Quite frankly I don't appreciate this long journey to my death. How high could that cliff have possibly been? I could have sworn my head was about to collide into a really sharp rock about a hour ago. That shit just disappeared like the love life I never had.

Sigh.

I feel carefree and exhausted at the same time. I have screamed so much my throat's gone dry, my voice gone hoarse and my mouth tired. Anymore screaming and my voice would slight my throat in anger. Therefore, I shall do what I do best. I shall take a nap, hopefully a peaceful one. Who knows maybe I'll wake and not be falling anymore. Or better yet maybe there will be food present. Lord knows I could eat something.

I closed my eyes feeling the wind rush past my ears. A complete feeling of peace and tranquility starts taking over and I slip into a wonderful bliss.

#############################

Tazanna!

Nutella is that you!

Are you serious child? All you think about is your belly and where you can get food.

That's not true I think of other things.

Like that boy.

What boy, I don't know what your talking about.

Of course you don't. Well then child ....let's play.

Play what?

Hello?

The darkness lit up into a bright blinding blue. I could barely see what was happening around but there was one thing I was beyond sure of. I was about to be crushed to death.

Help! Help me!

I tried to move, to run but nothing. I was paralyzed. Looking down I understood why.

Darkness crept painfully slow up from my toes travelling along my feet and turning solid as it did so. It looked like molten rocks as it hardened and sent fire straight to my core in the form of pulse scorching my veins. With every pulse I could feel something stir within me.

What the hell?

The walls morphed into triangles, their blue dimming as they did so. They rushed towards me faster than before as they...laughed?

What?

Oh well might just count down to my end. Seems today is the day of deaths.

5..4..3..

#################

Wet.

What the hell?

My eyes fluttered open as the warm liquid trickled down my face.

What the fudge is that?

Looking up I realized that it was a bird.....peeing on me!

'Omg can't I get a break?!'

'Curse you stupid bird!'

A tree branch immediately slapped me in the face and that's when I realized. I'm still falling!

Oh this can't still be going on. What is this a bad nightmare?

You know you're asking a lot of questions lately. I don't know why you bother really. So sad I'm stuck with you.

I'm the one stuck with you, you're in my head.

With all this empty space I couldn't help but take up vacancy.

Shut up.

I mean you should consider thanking me there was nothing but cob webs and dust laying around.

I will mentally stab you.

' Taz get ready to stop falling.'

'What?'

Suddenly I was rushing face first to a floor completely covered in ice and stone. I reached my hands out trying to stop my fall but we all know how that worked out the first time.

I fell flat, my face having a full on make out with the ice as I skid across it.

'ughh' I groaned as I began to get up. I felt like Neptune fell on me and my bones ached like never before. On the bright side I was born to bare pain. At least I didn't land on the stones.

Where am I?

'Welcome to hell sis. I have been expecting you.'

***********************

Thanks you guys for giving this book a chance. Remember vote ,comment and share.

Sis? I wonder.