Chapter 5

Unknown Pov

'Silence!'

'What do you mean we lost the trace?!' I shouted clutching his grey fragile wings in my hands. My nose flared and I was sure the flames were evident in my eyes. I could feel the volcano around me getting hotter by the second.

'Master! I apologize it wasn't our fault it was the storm that came and we couldn't..'

'Nonsense!'

'I swear we were so close!'

'Is that suppose to make me feel better about this situation!' 'Years I have searched and waited, years I have lived on this planet, years we have been waiting for a break through like this and what do you do? You screw it up!'

'Sad pathetic creation, I created you for one task and one alone. Tsk,tsk, now what should I do with you?'

Looking around at the sharp black edges of the rocks that made up this volcano rising from the ground and up, leaving little space to have a sneak peak at the sky, I fake pondered. I already knew exactly what I was going to do to show just how powerful I am to these pathetic beings. These stupid beings. I created them to be powerful, mighty, all destructive. I carved their bodies from the molten rocks and gave them lava as veins and the ashes I made into their wings. What more could they need?!

His eyes bulging he dropped to his knees and began to beg for mercy. The fear he had I could easily smell and it made my blood run happily in my veins. The rest of the army flocking above turned silent watching the scene unfold.

'Please'

Gripping his tiny stone neck between my palms I could feel my claws extending, his fear growing and only making me stronger by the second. Oh how I loved fear. I squeezed and he gasped.

Smiling I dropped him on the burning ground of the volcano, the sizzling sound music to my ears and the smell of burnt flesh the sweetest perfume. Digging my claws into his back I ripped off his wings. With a great cry tears began to run down his sharp cheeks.

'Men don't cry'

Taking my sharpest claw I slowly bored into his neck lava splashing on my face, the burn only fueling me. I slowly sliced through,allowing him to feel all the pain. His blood flowed out slowly forming pools of inky black all around. Taking of his head I announced

'Let this be an example to you all'

'Dino! Your now in charge, I'm going to earth.'

******************

Let's go to earth. Mayday Mayday. Captain America we have a problem.

Et is arriving.

Who could he be I mean I have no clue.

Votey