Announcement

First of all, I want to thank you all for 600 reads! This is amazing! I had books before that weren't this good, but i had so much fun writing this book!

Second of all, yes... I HAD fun. I know it will sound really common and just over played, but u really need to take a break from wiring. I'm well aware that i haven't updated in weeks now. That's because i'm having a really hard time writing. It's not that I ran out of ideas or that i'm lazy, it's just that I mentally can't find the will and concentration this book deserves and I've been stalling in continuing the part i already started.

I'm facing obstacles in life that were thrown at me earlier than I expected and it's causing me difficulties in literally everything! I'm questioning things that I was okay with before and right now i don't even know who I am and what I want to be! I don't want to get personal and mooshy, but it's just life... It's like a Ferris wheel, you ride high up and than you go down in mere seconds, round and round in circles until the engine gives up.

When I started this book I was in such a good place and i was so excited causing it to show in my work. I'm more than thankful for all of you who read this. Now, this is my question to you... I have a little part where Steve and Dustin are over at Byers' for dinner. Do you want me to finish that small part and publish it without the rest of Chapter 2... Or, do you want me to just stop here and when I get all of my pieces together I PROMISE YOU that I will continue like before.

It's your choice, guys! Again, I want to thank all of you for reading this! I hope you have a great Easter weekend to everyone that celebrates it... May you be blessed and have a wonderful time!

Yours,
The Girl With No Name