Chapter 1

"No! Please. Don't do it!" I screamed to the lady who's supposed to be my parent, mother. I didn't do anything wrong so I guess she was in a bad mood because of something else and no something I have done.

"No! Anything but that!" I begged her.

"You ungrateful brat! It would be better if you weren't here. You monster." She said with anger when she hit me with a steel stick. She only hit me where no one could see so that people who from government who came to check up on our environment and us didn't expect we were abused.

When she let out most of her anger on me, she left. I crawled in my bed with everything I got and tears in my eyes. I took out my phone, put in my earphones and continued to watch my favourite anime, my hero academia.

I just loved how strong willed and kind the main character was. He never complained when he got bullied so because of him I kept enduring. He never gave up but I didn't know how long I will keep up with all the abuse.

'I need to get away from here.' I though, so with that I started to pack my thing. I didn't have much, just some clothes, money that I have saved up and my phone. I could fit all of it in my backpack.

I would snuck out when everyone was sleeping. Just to be sure I slightly opened my rooms door and looked around to see if anyone's out there.

'It's already midnight so I guess everyone is sleeping.' I though as I went to my window and opened it and jumped down. It wasn't a hight fall, I was on second floor so anyone could get out if they realy wanted.

I looked at my window one last time before I disappeared into dark.

I have been wondering around the city for a few hours, looking for a place to hide for a while. I was getting realy tired and hungry so I had to find a place soon. Park was out of the question because that would be one of the places they would be looking for me first.

Just because I was half neko didn't mean they could treat me like done kind of monster. I was just different that's all and just 15 years old.

'I just want to dissappear from this world and be somewhere where I was accepted for who I am.' I cried hiding in a near alley in an empty box next to trash.

'This should work for now. Good night.' I though and fell asleep soon after.

"Hey. Are you alright?" I heard someone ask and shake me. I still didn't have any strength in me so I could move much.

"Hmm." Was all I could say.

'Where have I heard this voice? It couldn't possibly be Deku.' With that though I quickly opened my eyes to see who was the owner of that voice.

But my body was in so much pain when I tried to move that all I could do was scream.

"Izuku?" Was all I could say.

"H-how d-do you k-know m-my name?"

I couldn't answer him so I just looked at him with a smile. Stretching my arm out and placing it on his cheek made me realise I wasn't dreaming. I didn't have any strength so my arm just fell down on the cold ground.

"I'm need to take you to recovery girl first." He said as he tried to pick me up.

"Oh wow! You are super light."

I couldn't realy understand why my body was in so much pain. The lady didn't hit me that much because she had done much worse that that.

'Could it be that all my scars was at fault?' I was thinking. Soon darkness took over.

When I finaly woke up I was met with a bright light, a beeping noise and Izuku next to the bed with his head laid down on bed.

"Ah! You're finally awake." Older lady said.

"Recovery girl?" I said. My throat was dry.

"Here. Drink some water." She said and gave me a glass of water. Soon after doors opened and in came two people.

"Kacchan? All might?" They looked at me puzzled. I felt Izuku move.

"Hey there my savior. How did you sleep?" I asked happily.

"You're awake! Are you alright? How do you feel?" He asked a lot of questions that I couldn't keep up with.

"Hey, easy there Izuku. One question at a time."

"What's your name?" Recovery girl asked.

"Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Mari Azuja. Glad to finaly meating you all." I said.

"What happened to you?" Izuku asked.

"..." I kept silent remembering why I run away and then I felt something wet run down my cheak.

"Whaaah I'm sorry." Izuku panicked while recovery girl have me a tissue.

"It's okay Izuku. I just remembered why I run away from that place."

"What? You run away from home?" All might asked.

"I will never call that place a home! It was more like a prison. I was locked in my room most of the time. Rearly the doors were left unlucked."

"I healed all of you wounds but some will leave a scars." Recovery girl said.

"That's alright. I already have some so few more wouldn't change anything. Thank you so much and you too Izuku." I said and then hugged him.

"So why is Kacchan here?" I asked.

"Just a regular checkup."

"Glad to hear that." I said happily looking at Katsuki. He looked a bit suprised.

"Where are you staying at now?" Recovery girl asked.

"I... I actually don't have a place to stay." I said with head held low.

"W-well, you can s-stay at m-my place if y-you want?" Izuku asked.

"Are you sure? Will it be alright?"

"Yes."

"Thank you so much." I said and gave him a hug.