Chapter 17

We finally got our disguises and went to the location of Momo's signal.

"It's more creepier than I thought it would be." I whispered and felt someone putting its arm on my shoulder and when I slowly turned I was a bit surprised to see Todoroki.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought you were in front of everyone." I said to him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. You seemed like you needed someone to comfort you." Todoroki said.

"No no, it's okay. I'm glad it's you and not some drunk man." I said with a smile.

"Hey guys, you coming? Or should we give you some alone time?" Kiri Said.

"Oh no! We're coming. Don't tease me like that!" I said embarrassed.

"Okay okay but we need to move." Kiri Said.

"So what are we waiting for? We need to save that damn Kacchans butt." I said and started to go where this narrow path went right along that creepy house.

"They're being squished. This is so narrow." Momo Said.

"Before we can ascertain it is safe we absolutely should not do anything drastic. Nobody will come to help us." Izu said.

"From that window. We should be able to see inside!!" Iida said pointing to a window above us.

"But it's so dark can you actually see?" Todoroki asked.

"Let me create night vision goggles." Momo Said.

"Nah! I actually brought a night vision scope." Kiri Said pulling it out of somewhere.

"Nice! Why would you have one?" I asked.

"I got it from amazon. I figured I might need one as a hero, but sadly I only bought one." Kiri explained.

"Ok, Deku and Kirishima scour around, come stand on me and Iida. Do not reach out too far, we need to be able to pull you back in case of danger." Todoroki said.

Then Izuku and Kiri got on their shoulders to take a look inside.

"Iida can you kneel further down?" Kiri asked.

'What were they supposed to find here? Damn it! Can't remember. It got something to do with the villains... but what?' I thought.

"Ah!" I shouted at the same time as Kiri.

"What is it Mari?" Iida asked because he was right next to me.

"What's in this building is all noumus!" I and Izu said the last part at the same time.

Then out of nowhere MT. Lady appeared and smashed the building in half. Then other heroes appeared and cleared all noumus warehouse and took Ragdoll with them probably to the hospital.

"He's here." I Said and everyone turned to me but didn't get to ask me anything because he started to talk. His aura was strong.

The villain and hero's were talking but I knew that time is up and Toshinori.

"Damn it!" I Said and then everyone just froze. His aura got a lot stronger.

"Just when Tomura was starting to think for himself... and beginning to lead others by himself... if possible I'd like for you all to stop interfering. Well then.. let's get it over with." Said All For One.

None of us could move our bodies, not even an inch. But then we heard a really familiar voice.

"Ugghh!! Smells like shit... the hell is this?!"

"I'm sorry, Bakugo." All for one Said.

"Ehh?!!" Kacchan Said as other villains appeared behind him.

"You've failed again, huh, Tomura? But you absolutely cannot get discouraged. All you need to do is try again. I brought your comrades back to you. And this boy... because you deemed him to be an "important piece". Try as many times you'd like. That's why I'm here. Everything is for your sake."

'Damn! One for All sure talks a lot. Dang it! I'm so scared. But it can't stop me from helping my friends.' Just as I was about to move I felt Momo grabbing my and Kiris arm and not letting us move, just like Iida was holding Izu and Todo. Right then we heard All Might and All For One start fighting.

"Guys! We need a plan! Fast! Otherwise we will be swept away and won't be able to help Kacchan escape. While others are distracted we need to do something! Even Kacchan is fighting!" I Said holding so that I wouldn't be blown away.

"Iida-kun, everyone!" Izu said.

"No... Midoriya-kun!!" Iida Said.

"No, there's a way. We're not going to fight! It can get us out of here! And rescue Kacchan! A way!!"

"Tell us." Todoroki said.

"Even so... it's up to Kacchan to do well... with this plan... I can't do it alone. That's why Kirishima and Mari, both of you are the key to our success. Kacchan is being cautious of his opponents. He's leaving distance between himself and his enemies. The time to act is when Kacchan and villains are 2 steps apart." Izu explained.

"Iida-san." Momo looked at Iida.

"It's a gamble... but considering the situation, we won't be facing much risk... most of all, change for the better if we succeed. Let's do it!" Iida Said.

Right when Todoroki was about to use his quirk I quickly used mine to make myself some wings to help with the speed.

"We're ready Todo." I Said and he used his ice quirk. In a blink of an eye we were flying high in the sky. Kacchan notices us.

I and Kiri stretched one of our arm out each and yelled. "Come!!" Kacchan didn't need to think twice as he blasted himself towards us right when Tomura started running to him.

"Idiots." Kacchan Said as he grabbed our hands.

"Welcome back, Kacchan." I Said with a smile.

MT. lady stopped Villains attack so we could safely get out of here. She unfortunately was hit right in the face.

We got as far from there as we could and tried to find Todoroki and Momo. We were now in front of train station where on a talk building was a huge TV where everyone could watch and support All Might in his fight.

"Listen alright? I wasn't rescued by anybody. I just figured escaping with you idiots was my best chance!" Kacchan yelled at Kiri.

"Whatever you say!" Kiri Said happily showing thumb up.

"The reason I came along was because I didn't want to get in All Mights way."

"Sure. Whatever you're happy with. I'm just glad you're okay but I need to tell you something important." I said to Kacchan.

"What?"

"It's not your fault. It had to happen. You hear me?" I said with the most serious expression I could show.

"Hm." Was All Kacchan Said in reply.

"Izuku? Can I talk to you real quick?" I said as I turned to face Izu.

"Sure."

"Don't worry. He will win but..." I drifted off.

"What is it?" Izu said a bit worried.

"This will be his last fight." I whispered.

"What!!?" Izuku yelled.