chapter 12

It was the last day of the first semester and summer brake is just around the corner.

'I still can't believe that I will witness how Kacchan will be kidnapped. It's kind of scary to think about it. But first we will have to try and get through the forest first.' I thought waiting for the bus to come. Then that annoying guy from class B interrupter my peaceful time.

'It was nice while it lasted.' I thought.

"Wha? Class A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark!? Huh!? Isn't that weird!? Isn't that strange!? I thought class A was supposed to be superior to class B, right? Huuuuuuh!?"

Then that girl with brown/ginger hair cane and smacked him unconscious again, just like she did in he cafeteria that other time.

"Sorry." She apologised to class A.

"Don't get on Monoma's bad side..." one of the girls from class B said.

"Well, a lot of things happened at that sports festival... either way, congrats, A team." Some other girl said.

"There's. So. Many. To. Choose. For."

"You have some serious issues." Said Kirishima.

"I couldn't agree more. That's just gross, grape boy." I said.

"Class A's bus is here. Please queue in seating order." Iida said.

"The bus will be stopping in one hour intervals... and after that..."

Aizawa-sensei didn't get to finish what he was saying because everyone were really loud.

"Doubt that anyone would hear what you were going to say just now Aizawa-sensei. Their days of monkeying around like this, are numbered anyway." I said to our teacher and yes, I was sitting next to him. He did looked at me a bit surprised about what I said.

'I guess I said the right thing. He was thinking the same thing if I remembered correctly.' I thought.

Hour later

I felt someone picking me up. I opened my eyes and saw that Aizawa-sensei were holding me.

'Why is he holding me?' I thought and right the a thought just popped in my mind. 'Wait! Why am I smaller now?' Then I looked at my hands.... well... rather paws. I was in my cat form now.

Everybody were getting up and about to get off the bus with Aizawa-sensei with me in his arms in the front of everyone.

When we got off there was a car waiting for probably us.

"Wait, this isn't a rest stop?"

"But this is definitely our stop!" I said excitedly when I jumped out of senseis hands.

"Wait, where's Class B?" Someone asked.

"To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie..." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Heeey! Eraser!"

"It's been a while!" Sending said to the strange who popped out off nowhere.

"With sparkling eyes, we rock on!"

"Cute, cat, stinger!"

"The wild, wild pussycats!"

Two woman's and a kid came to greet us.

"I'd like to introduce the professional heros, the pussycats!" Sense I said.

"One of the fly hero tens that founded the union affairs office! They specialise in mountain rescue operations, and are veterans in their field! They've got 12 years of experience on them..." Izuku said really excitedly.

"I've got 18 in my heart." One of the pussycats said punching Izuku in the face.

"This entire area is more or less our domain. The place you'll be staying at is on the other side of that mountain." The other one with the brown hair said pointing to the mountain we will be heading soon.

"So far away!!" Moist of the class yelled.

"Huh? Then why did we stop if we're only half way there..." Ochako said.

"Don't tell me..." Sato said a bit worried.
"Let's hurry back to the bus... please?" Sero said pointing to the bus.

"It's 9:30 am right now... if you kick into high gear, it'll be about 12..." The brown haired girl said.

'Dang it. I can't remember their names. Will need to read the manga when I get back.' I thought and then I felt like I was falling.

"Oh! Our trip has started." I said while falling into the woods.

"Okay! Let's go! Don't worry guys. Well make it there in one piece." I said and transformed into a white owl and lifted high in the sky. Not worrying about others. 'I just hope I can keep this form long enough.'

It only took about 30 min to fly to the destination.

"Hey guys."

"Oh! How did you get here so soon?"

"I just turned myself into a bird and flew here. So... is there anything I could do to help around here?"

"Not at the moment. You can just walk around while we are waiting for others." Said the one with brown hair.

"Okay. See you after few hours."

And with that said I was on my way to find a place to start to train myself.

"I need to get stronger. I can only turn myself into small animals for now. Owl was the biggest one so far. I need to be as big as a horse until everyone gets here. Okay! Let's start the training." I said trying to motivate myself.

At least I could turn into an animal at my will but not turn back. I had to control that too if I wanted to help everyone. So I started with meditation.

I tried to concentrate while thinking of an animal I wanted to turn into. I chose a dog just because I haven't tried that and i chose German Shepard but all I got in the results was a bichon frise.

'Okay. This isn't what I wanted. I can just see how big I am because everything around be seems so huge, even that small bush that was not higher that's my hips.'

So I kept on concentrating and went back and fort until I could turn at will into a dog and back to myself. After that I  was already tired but that didn't stop me from trying to try even bigger animal.

I pushed myself so far that I was starting to have small blackouts. Still... I kept pushing myself even further. Until it all went black before my eyes and on top of that it was getting darker by the minute. Before I lost consciousness I saw someone rushing my way.