Chapter 8

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" I said while rushing to school.

'Why didn't you wake me up? I'm gonna get you for this. Just you wait.' I though stopping in front of UA. I stood there for a minute to catch my breath.

I have been practicing my animal transformation while I was training with Ochako and now I can turn back on my will.

'I won't make it. Even if I run. I have no choice but to turn into animal but which one? Which will be fast enough?' I though and turned into a small bird and flew to my class window.

'Great. The windows are closed. Ah! There's Kacchan.' I though and flew to the window and tapped few times until he opened the damn window. It took him some time to figure out it was me.

"Made it!" I happily yelled. "Thanks Kacchan. I owe you."

"Yeah you better."

"Mari! That was great." Ochako said.

"Izu. Let's talk after class well more like after the rescue race." I said with a smile on my face.

"S-sure. Race?"

"Yeah. That's what we're doing today with All Might." And at the mention of him, he walked in our classroom.

"How can you know that? It's not possible."

"Oh I know. Oh Ochako. You seem to be in hight spirit today."

"Yeah because of Gunheads training I feel like I can do anything. Don't you?"

"Of course. But that's not what's important. Let's get our costumes and head out to the playground."

"Should we wait for teacher to come?"

"If that's what you want but he will be here in about 2 minutes or so. Let's get moving." I said taking my costume. 'O so wanted to see Kacchan with his new hairstyle.' *sign*

"What's wrong?" Ochako asked.

"I just wanted to see Kacchans new hairstyle. That's all."

"How did you know about that?"

"I know things no one knows and what will happen. Oh! That remains me, Izu, be careful about where you land."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Are everyone done chatting? Let's get moving. All Might is waiting." Aizawa-sensei said.

"We didn't even hear doors opening."

"Let's go everyone. To today's training ground gamma."

"How do you know that?" Aizawa-sensei asked.

"That's a secret. But I can tell you with a permission from principal."

"Hm. Let's move faster."

When we got there it sure did look amazing and all might was double my hight.

'I knew he was huge but not this big. Oh god.' I though admiring him.

"Hi! For I am here." All Might greeted us and then started his speech which I didn't realy understood.

"It's been a while boys and girls! In good spirits, I hope? ..Is the note I usually do things on, but right, into foundational hero study time!

"That was a lukewarm entry."
"And after so long, too."
"Oh my, he must have exhausted all the possible patterns." Some guys from back said.

"Right on the heels on your workplace experience,  this time we'll mix in an element of play. It's a rescue-training race!!" All Might said.

"If it's rescue training! Should it not it be carried out at US?" Iida asked arsing his hand.