Chapter 4

I had a talk with principal and now All Might is taking me to my class.

'I'm gonna be in the same class as Izu.  I will finaly meet everyone. I can't wait.' I though giggling on the way to class.

"This is it. Wait here, I will call you."

All Might went in and everyone were suprised to see him.

"Alright. Keep it down. I came here to introduce a new student. Come on in."

I heard Yagi say I could go in, so I opened those huge doors and went in and stood next to Yagi.

"Hello everyone. I'm Mari Azuja. It's a pleasure to finaly meet you guys." I said and waved at Izu. I wanted to do the same to Kacchan but changed my mind. I would just annoy him later.

Soon after introducing myself the bell rang.

"Hey, Izu." I said.

"Hey, Mari. I didn't expect you to start today."

"Yeah me nether, but principal said it was okay. Oh! Hey Kacchan. Whatcha doing?"

"Get lost!"

"Ooo. Grampy as ever." I said as I sat on his lap. "Oh don't be mad. You would look cuter if you smiled." With that said he blushed.

'Oh? Is he blushing? So cute.' I though a little suprised at his reaction.

I didn't notice that it was quiet in classroom. Everyone looked shocked, suprised and scared.

"So Izu. Want to walk home together?" I asked breaking the silence and hopefully tension.

"S-sure." And with that people started talking again.

"Hey. I'm Uraraka Ochako."

"Hey. I'm Mari Azuja." I said.

"How do you know Izuku and Bakugo?"

"Oh. Well when I was injured Izu helped me and took me to recovery girl and there I met Kacchan."

"Are you alright now?"

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine and im happy that Aizawa-sensei got his bandages taken off. Oh no! I didn't think about my hero name." I yelled.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked. I didn't get to answer her question when suddenly classroom door opened and Aizawa-sensei came in. Everyone quickly sat in their seats.

"Morning." He said walking to his desk.

"Good morning." Everyone said in unison.

"Aizawa-sensei, I'm happy you were able to remove you bandages." Tsuyu said.

"The old lady got over dramatic with her treatment. But let's put that aside. Today's hero informatics period is a little special. It's time to formulate your code names. Your hero names."

"Oh God yes! Now this is making my chest swell." Everyone yelled happily.

After Aizawa-sensei said that he showed a chart where everyone were scouted by hero's except Izu. I wasn't worried about him because I knew he will have one of the best ones, Yagis teacher.

Now we had to think of a hero name for ourselves but I couldn't think of anything.

"This is hard."

A/n: I know this chapter is short but I wanted to ask: does anyone have any suggestions about the hero name for Mari?