chapter 11

A/n: Yes I know I haven't updated in a loooooong time. I'm terribly sorry about that. But I MIGHT not be able to update until these holidays end, I will try and write eather way. But I will try to write this chapter longer than usual. So I hope there are some readers left and waiting for a more updates.

Katsuki POV

'It was just like recovery girl said. Mira was just like a damn cat in heat. God damn it!'

At this point I felt frustrated. Her heat should end today.

"I should have listened to her. She's giving me a damn headache these past days."

"Baku?"

"Oh. Your up and looking better."

"Y-yeah. I'm so sorry for these paste few days and thank you for taking care of me."

"Hmm. Go set the table. Breakfast will be ready."

"Okay."

....After breakfast....

MARI POV

On the way to school I looked at the next chapter to know for sure what will happen next.

'Oh boy. This is not gonna look good. Should I tell the principal about this? I guessI should. Aaahhg what to do!!' I though almost loud enough for Kacchan to hear me.

"So what's wrong with you now?"

"Eeeh. Nothing. Nothing at all. I'll just have to go somewhere before class start. So see you later." And so I rushed away.

I run as fast as I could and soon I ended right in front of hamsters door.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in."

"Good morning, principal Nezu."

"Is there anything you needed this early in the morning?"

"Amm... It's about what's going to happen next."

"Yes?"

"But could we call All Might here too? It concerns him too. A lot."

"Alright."

After few minutes of waiting Toshinori came in.

"Please have a seat. So I'm gonna get to the point. If class 1-A and 1-B going to forest lodge, Bakugo will get kidnapped by league of villains."

"What?!"

"Calm down All Might. Listen. Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Tenya and Momo will go and try to save him."

"But they can't use their quirks like that!"

"They know and they won't. So. All Might and every other hero will have to fight the league of villains but you All Might will fight one for all. Do you understand?"

"So it's just as I though. He's-"

"Yes. He's the one leading league of villains and you All Might WILL win that fight, BUT..... That will be your last fight. So the question is.... Do we continue with it or not? But I want to add that we don't have much time."

It was quiet for a bit until Toshinori started to talk.

"Will they do anything to Bakugou?"

"No need to worry about that, All Might. They won't do anything to him. What do you thing principal Nezu?"