Chapter 14

'I have been thinking of how much I should get involved with this story. I don't want to change anything that is supposed to happen in the story.' I was deep in thoughts that I didn't hear some of their conversation.

"With this lineup, quite frankly... Not even All Might would scare us." Izu said with confidence in his voice, but then...

"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS, YOU PRICKS?" Yelled angry and confused Kacchan.

"You, just walk in the middle." Todoroki said calmly.

With that said we started to walk towards camp, where others were. On our way there, we met Ochako and Tsu, I also saw Ochako holding someone down.

'That's Toga!' I was surprised to see her. Even tho I kind of knew she would be here.

"Uraraka?" Shouji asked surprised to see her.

"Shouji! Everyone!!" Tsu yelled with her hair stuck to the tree.

"Ah, shoot..." Ochako said when Toga escaped from her grasp.

"There are too many people... I don't wanna get killed, so... bye-bye." When she said that she looked surprised.

"Wait!"

"We can't be reckless! We still don't know what kind of quirk she has!" Tsu said to Ochako stopping her for running after Toga.

"That girl just now..." izuku said.

"A villain. She's crazy." Ochako said.

"Uraraka, your wound...!" Shouji said.

"I'm okay. I can walk just fine. In fact, look at Deku..."

"This is not the place to be making stops! Hurry, let's keep moving." Todoroki said.

"In any case, I'm glad you're okay. Actually you should come with us! We're all escorting Kacchan to the facility right now." Said Deku.

"Huh?"

"You're escorting Bakugou? Why isn't he with you then?" Ochako and Tsuyu asked.

"What?" Shouji asked.

"What are you guys talking about? Kacchan's just behind us..." deku said and when everyone looked back... Kacchan was gone.

"If you're talking about him... I just used my magic... to take him. Someone like that has no business being on the side of heroes... Not even we have a stage where he can shine even brighter." The villain said holding two marble like things in his palm.

"GIVE HIM BACK!!" Deku yelled.

"Give him back? That's a strange choice of words. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He is his own person, you damn egotist!!" Villain said.

"GIVE HIM BACK!!"

"Move!" Shoto said using his ice quirk to attack the villain who was on the tree.

"All we're doing is telling these people who have rigid values that... "That's not the only way to look at things." We simply wanted to make that point. All of you kids, your values have been chosen for you." Villain said.

"It's not just Bakugo! Tokoyami is gone too!" Todoroki said.

'At this point Kacchan will be taken soon. Should I stay with Izuku or try to go with Kacchan?' Will that do any good to anyone? Hmm.. What should I do? Damn it. Kacchan."

A/n: yes I know. It's been taking me too long to write any updates. I'm a terrible person.  I know that very well. But that aside. Should y/n follow Explosion boy or stay with others? And next chapter will be longer.