Chapter 3

"Hey, Inko?" I just have woken up.

"Yes, Mari?"

"Are you free today? I want to know if I have a quirk. Can you take me to doctor?"

"Yes of course I can but shouldn't you already know if you have a quirk?"

"Well... where I come from we weren't allowed to use them if we have a quirk so no one really knows if we have them or not and what type."

"Oh that's quite alright. Do you want to go now or later?"

"I have something to do later today so it would be nice if we could go now. If that's alright with you."

"Of course it is. So get ready to leave in 5 min."

"I will. Thank you." I said hugging her and then run to my room to change into something more comfortable. As I got ready I went out and saw that Inko was ready. So we went to her car and drove to hospital. Izu was still sleeping so we left him a note saying we were going out.

As we got there, Inko went to receptionist. While I wanted sitting on a chair waiting for her to come to me. While I was sitting there, bored I saw Uraraka Ochako coming in and standing next to Inko.

'Hmm... I guess they don't know each other. Yet.' I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice Inko standing in front of me. She put her arm on my shoulder, but when she did that I fell to the ground and holding my head with both arms, protecting it.

"Mari? Are you alright?" Inko asked. I could hear worry in her voice.

"A haha.  Yes I'm fine. It's just a habit of mine. No need to worry."

"Well alright but if you're not feeling well tell me."

"I will but I'm realy okay. So can we go see that doctor?"

"Oh I almost forgot. Yes. He's waiting for us." She said and I followed her just because I didn't know where I'm supposed to go. And soon enough we stoped in front of a door. Inko knocked two times and opened the doors and they were realy loud and squeeky.

"Hello Mrs Midoriya. Have a seat lady's. So this young lady wants to know if she has a quirk?"

"Yes. That's right."

"Alright. We need to make an x-ray first so come with me." He said and I got up. Led me to a door that was in a corner of this room.

After he took an x-ray I had to go out and wait for the results. 5 min later he came and showed.

"She does have a quirk but it's realy rear. She have every cat instinct and reflexes and she can turn anyone into an animal and turn back if she wants. But you need to be careful. Using this quirk on others also means it uses a lot of stamina."

"Oh wow! Amazing."

"Isn't it great to hear, Mari?"

"It sure is. Thank you so much doc."

"Mhm. Glad to help."

"Inko, we better get going now." I said.  Izu has asked for All Might to meet me at the park.

"Right. I still need to make breakfast for you and Izuku."

'Is she giving me breakfasts too? I sure don't want to burden her.'  I though and didn't reply to her.

When we finally got home Izu was in the living room watching TV. He didn't notice us so I thought I would seek up on him.

I stood behing him and blew on his neck.

'He froze! And now I will put my hands on his jaw slowly and sloooowly lift his head.' I leaned over him after I did that. He was still tense.

"Hey!" I shouted and that kind of made him startled.

"Don't sneek up on me like that. That scared me." I just laughed at his reaction.

"Izuku! Mari! Breakfast ready."

"Coming." We said in unison.

After we ate, helped Inko was dishes and soon after I went out to meet Yagi. It took me about 5 min to get to the park. When I got there he was already waiting for me on a bench.

"Hey, Yagi. Did you wait long?" He was on his weaker form. It will be easier for us to talk if he's not All Might who would draw attention.

So I told him my story and asked if I can study at UA. He told me that he will talk to principal about it. He said to me not to say anything about him to Izu. I of course agreed. He will call me later.

Later that day, after dinner I got a call from Yagi. He told me to come to school to desuss things further with principal. I was so happy that I burst in Izukus room without knocking and jumped on him hugging.

"Izu! I'm going to school with you tomorrow."

"What? Realy? That's great."

"Right? I hope I can meet everyone."

"You sure will. But it's getting late. We have to get up eqrly tomorrow so go to bed."

"I will. Goodnight Izu."

"Goodnight Mari."