Chapter 5

I had my ears turned backwards unconsciously. I was feeling frustrated about my hero name, that when I suddenly felt someone touch them making me jump as far as I could to get away from who ever it was. I was scared. I heard someone running my way and hugging me.

"It's okay. Everything is alright. No one is gonna hurt you." Izu said and his voice made me calm down.

"It's so sorry, Mari.  I didn't mean to-" Uraraka said when I cut her off.

"No, it's okay. It wasn't your foult. I was too into my thoughts that's all." I said still in Izus arms, shaking a bit but not noticeable for others. I didn't want others to see this side of mine.

I looked around and saw that everyone were stearing at me.

'No. Don't look at me. Don't look. No. Stop stearing.' I started to panic. I hated when people were looking at me. I always thought that they were judging me, pitying me or thinking of a 'punishment'. Then at that moment I heard Kacchan.

"Stop stearing and turn around, idiots." He yelled at everyone and as he commanded they turned around. I looked at Kacchan but he was already facing the front.

'I wanted to thank him but that will have to wait until later I guess.' I though. 'I actually realy like his character even if he has a rude but somewhat honest personality.'

"I'm sorry for disturbing the lesson." I said getting up and taking my seat next to Uraraka.

So after everyone decided on their hero names, except Kacchan, oh silly buy, it was my turn. As I stood in front of class, slowly showed my chosen name.

"Kitty. I chose this one."

"It's a nice and cute." Midnight said. I signed in relieve going back to my seat.

'Atleast that settles it.'

*ding* *dong*

School just ended so I hopefully can  thank Kacchan. As I looked around searching for him, he was going out of the classroom so I quickly run to him after saying to Izu to go home without me.

I couldn't catch up to him so I tried to turn into a cat and it worked. Now I was this cute white cat with pink/red eyes.

'How do I turn back now?' I though. 'Oh well.... Let's think about it later.'

I run and stopped in front of him hoping he wouldn't step on me

I run and stopped in front of him hoping he wouldn't step on me. Lucky he didn't. I started to talk but all that come out of my mouth was a noise.

"Meow."

"What are you doing here kitty? Go back to your home." Kacchan said nicely. As he started to walk away i followed him. "Go home. you probably have a owner. you can't follow me." i kept following him, then he signed. "want to come home with me until we find your owner?"

'Sure. I do want to know where exactly you live.' I though but all that came out of my little furry mouth was a sound.

"Meow." He picked me up and carried me in his arms. it did feel nice. 'I never new he had a soft side for cats or animals in general.' I thought snuggling my head in his neck. 

We finally got to his house and it was huge. Izu and his mother lived in a 3 room flat but Kacchan, his house was amazing. 

When he walked in his mother greeted him. "Welcome home Katsuki. Oh? And who is this?" She asked looking at me. As soon as she started to get up, Kacchan stormed upstairs to his room. 

"She's not gonna get you, as long as you stay in my room." He said patting me, then put me down on his bed. I was starting to get hungry but how could I say anything to him.

'But I don't want to eat cat food. What should I do now?' I thought when my thoughts were interrupted. 

"Katsuki, dinners ready." His mother yelled.

"Coming, no need to yell, old hag." Kacchan said, got up and started to walk out of his room. I decided to follow him, hopping he would understand that I'm hungry too. I run to him.

"Meow!" I said hopping. 'Yes! He understood.' I thought when he picked me up to walk downstairs to eat.

"I guess you're hungry too." He said smiling. He sure did look cute when he smiled.

When he walked to the dining room, he put me down and sat down at the table.

'He took anther smaller plate, probably to get something for me.' I though but I quickly jumped in his lap so that I can see what else is on the table.

I could see a lot of meat like chicked, pork and some other parts from piggy. It all looked so tasty. So Kacchan started to feed me every type of meat there was on a table until I was full and soon after fell asleep in his lap.

Later that night I woke up but I wasn't a cat anymore. So I snuck out the window to go to Izukus house. The must of have been worried.

When I come back I was met with a bone crushing hug from Izu and Inko. 

"Where we're you all this time? We were so worried." Inko said crying from relief.

"I'm sorry guys nut you are crushing me."

"Oh! We're  so sorry. We didn't ment to do that."

"I know so it's alright. So. I wanted to talk to Kacchan but he was a bit too fast for me and then I decided to turn into a cat but couldn't turn back so Kacchan took me to his home. He fed me and then I fell asleep but then I woke up I was back to normal I guess. And I snuck out of his house to come home.  I'm realy sorry for making both of you worry."

"We're just glad nothing happened to you. It's late so we should get some sleep."