Chapter 1

My new room was dark, and it seemed like it was worse than my last. I realized that there were two beds, one for me, and I guess one for my roommate. My last room had two windows, even if they were covered in thick bars it was still a window, but this room didnt have any sign of light except a small buzz lightyear night light. I wrapped my arms around my knees as I sat in the corner of my bed, waiting for a nurse or someone to come in. 

I heard chatter outside the door, and got up to see what was going on; maybe they were planning to give me a roommate that I could actually talk with. I pushed my hand against the door and searched for the door knob by touch since it was pitch black and silent in here. There was no door knob; no escape, no anything; just a wall with a small hole replacing the knob's spot. 

I pushed my ear against the door and tried to make out what the two doctors were conversationing about:

"Doctor Nancy, I think we've tested her about ten times, she has no sign of schizophrenia."

"I dont need you to think; You're here to be one hundred percent sure that she doesnt have a brain deffect," the second doctor spoke with a harsh tone, and leaned on the door. "It doesnt have to be schizophrenia, test her for anything."

"It could take months, even years, to find out whats wrong with this girl!" The first doctor began to rage, and slammed his hand on the wall. "Look at this! We dont have much time before she becomes more insane than she already is! For all we know, she could kill herself right now with anything thats in that room, or escape."

"I dont care, just find out whats wrong with her as soon as possible before she hurts herself, or anyone around her."  

I could tell by their tone that they were talking about me, I just knew it. I didnt want to be tested, I didnt want to be here. 

I heard foot steps coming near my room, and a clicking noise followed after. I backed away from the door and crouched on the bed;

"Jade?" A monotone voice called out. "We need you for just a few more tests. Theyre quick." I peeked through my sleve and saw his grey eyes looking up and down my body, obviously terrified at the creature he had to deal with.  "Can we get a few guards to come up to room 503, Ricky? Yeah, Jade Aqora," Doctor Stropher whispered into his shoulder that had a small walkie talkie clipped to his shirt.

In a few seconds, shoes of large men, body guards, thumped on the ground, and stood in front of the doorway by Doctor Stropher. The first one cleared his throat, fixed his badge, and said, "Miss Aqora, you have two choices: get up yourself and walk with Doctor Stropher, or we can take you there. You choose."

I didnt move. I didnt want to be escorted anywhere, let alone go to another lab room and be treated like a UFO from the planet Insane. 

"Alright," The body guard clapped his hands and made his way towards me, reaching out his arms and attempting to cradle me.

"No..." I whispered, he barely could hear me. "No! No! I dont want to be tested!" I began screaming and flinging my arms all around, trying my best to be let free. He had a firm grip, and as soon as I was lifted off the bed, I knew that there was no use in trying to escape.