X

Four days later

Back in New York City, Ledger has finished training Fred and Prudence to be warriors. Fred was a gunner and Prudence's weapons were a sword and laser arrows. Ledger gave them special boots and gloves for climbing up Riel-ne's body. "Wear these during the battle, please. As I said before, the perpetrator's body is one hundred percent made from ice, so that means it's slippery. With the help of my creations, these boots and gloves, you'll be able to climb up ice with zero issues. Put them on now, because we're leaving the country soon,"

Fred and Prudence obeyed Ledger and put on the unique pieces of clothing. "There are some boundaries to be set before I will let you take off to Italy," said Ledger, "you'll need passports and something to make you two look like normal people who are going on a vacation to enjoy la dolce vita. Prudence, you'll be made visible to other people when you arrive in Italy so nobody will suspect any criminal activity. How you'll be getting there will be a secret for now,"

Prudence interrupted: "Ledger...Titus told me that I'll be visible only to Riel-ne, my other brother and Fred. How come so many other people can see me?"

"Titus said these things to you because you didn't know what to expect after you arrived in Central Park. He told you: you'll find out the rest later. There you go!"

Prudence nodded. "I have never traveled out of the country. I've only been to Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois," she whispered. "I've never even been out of the state," added Fred.

"Well, congratulations! This will be your first time traveling overseas!" smiled Ledger. "I've been on every continent,"

Prudence and Fred stood there silently. "All right, Mr. Cardwell and Miss Cardwell, we need to get you some passports. Follow me please,"

Fred: "Don't we need to go to Meijer to take a picture, get documents and then mail them to get one?"

Ledger: "Oh, not at all. Your passports will be forged. Counterfeit but so real that nobody will be able to tell. No need to worry,"

Ledger led the siblings to a plain white room where a photographer was waiting for them. "Ah, hello! I'm going to snap your portraits for your counterfeit-but-real passport!" the photographer smiled. "Ladies first!!"

Prudence stepped up and sat down in the chair. Fred went next. The photos immediately developed and once they did, Ledger took them to the passport maker. Unbelievably it only took five seconds to make them. There were one hundred ninety-three buttons, one for each country. Whatever button got pressed, a passport for that particular country would be developed. Ledger hit the United States button, and in less than ten seconds Fred and Prudence had their passports. So real but counterfeit.  

Ledger took the passports and put them in his wallet. However, it wasn't any ordinary wallet. It was a safe. It had a small screen on the front which would turn on when it saw a face. Ledger's face was the code to unlock the wallet. 

Once Fred and Prudence were ready, Ledger dressed them in warm cloaks, hats, and scarves. "That monster froze everything, so you'll need warm clothes," the man explained.

"Are we going to the airport?" conquered Fred, cracking his knuckles. Ledger put his sunglasses on. "Kiddo, you're living in the past. Why do we need an airport? We'll just simply ride my car straight to Italy in less than an hour and a half!"

Prudence glared at Ledger. "Are you high on drugs?! How the hell are we going to get to Italy by car? Have you seen a map of the world?"

Ledger laughed and tapped Prudence on the nose. "Why, that's not a very polite thing to say! I know that's a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it anyway. I have never taken a drug in my entire life. Nevertheless, trust me, I'm not joking!! We'll ride my car to Italy across the ocean!"

"That's not possible. We don't have this kind of advanced technology in 2015," said Fred, rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on, man! I'm not a psycho! I know what I'm talking about! Come with me, and you'll understand everything!"

Ledger, Prudence, and Fred entered the garage where Ledger's cab was parked. Ledger took out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Cab driver Rhett Turner to the garage please!"

Twelve seconds later, a tall man in a fancy Armani Exchange suit and sunglasses came to the garage. "I'd like you to drive us to Italy," said Ledger.

Rhett opened the door for the Cardwells and his boss. He connected his cell phone to the car computer and inserted "Naples, Italy" into the destination.

"Please drive to the nearest road, then I'll give you the next directions," the GPS said.

"See? I wasn't lying. Even the GPS says it'll take us to Naples," smirked Ledger. "I still don't believe it," gasped Prudence, rolling her eyes.

Rhett drove the car out of the hidden garage onto the Brooklyn Bridge. "Please drive forward, then make your way to Brighton Beach,"

Twenty-seven minutes later, Rhett arrived at the beach. "Please proceed further," ordered the GPS, and Rhett started driving toward the water. "Rhett, halt! We're going to sink!" gasped Prudence, however, Rhett kept driving.

Prudence began to panic. "Rhett, I'm not joking!! Cut these jokes out! LEDGER!! TELL HIM TO STOP!!"

Rhett did not stop the vehicle. "RHETT!!!" screamed Prudence so loudly that a loud beep sound played in the car.

Ledger's cab went into the ocean. However, not in the water. Once the cab's wheels touched the water, a highway opened up. An empty highway that has never been there before. It seemed like it was going on infinitely.

"Relax, Prudence. I don't tell fibs," smiled Ledger, however, Fred and Prudence were so shocked that Ledger was the least important thing in the world right now to them. A whole highway that goes across the whole Atlantic Ocean just appeared. Unbelievable, thought Fred, my prison roommates would've never believed me.