Chapter 7: That Boy

I WANTED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER I JUST GOT THE URGE TO! ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku sat on the couch, cross legged, head in hands. He was distressed, he was worried, he was terrified.

"What am i doing, should i even do it, why why why!?" he muttered to himself. His heart was pounding at rapid fire in his chest.

"Honey i'm home!" called Inko as she walked through the door, "How are you sweety!"

Izuku swallowed his nerves and looked up to his mother, he gave her a quick but sincere smile. 

"I'm good..." he said nervously.

"sweety whats wrong?' asked Inko, noticing something was clearly wrong

"Mum can you come sit here" said Izuku, lightly patting the couch spot next to him. Inko walked over and put her purse down and sat down, she grabbed Izuku's arms and rested them in his lap

"Mum...i dont know what to do" he said, already bursting into tears

"W-what do you mean?" she asked

"I like Shoto, and more than a friend" he said, tears streaming down his face as quickly as possible, "he's cute, he's funny and just a great guy and i really like him but i don't know if he likes me back i dont know what to do! I'm confused!!! i don't want to act on anything because i don't want to ruin our friendship and what we have but it's so hard to talk to him sometimes because i just like him so much!!!"

"Oh Izuku!" said Inko, she too was crying, they both hugged, crying on eachother. Inko gently pushed Izuku's head down in her lap, while she gently stroked his fluffy hair.

"We all have these feelings from time to time, and in any other case i would tell you to forget about them, but not with this Shoto, i can tell that you both have something special going on between you two, and i firmly believe that you should chase these dreams of being with him. Tell him how you feel, i've met him, even if he doesn't feel the same he wouldn't stop being your friend, you're amazing izuku, he knows it, i know it. Nothing can change that. Pursue it Izuku" said Inko, as she placed a quick kiss on her sons forehead.

Izuku let out a quick sniff, before finally calming down.

"Mum theres another thing...i...i think my sight is improving..." he said quietly, "ever since i found Shoto again i discovered that i am beginning to see a lot better...but i don't know what it is, maybe it's from my quirk?"

"I'm sure it's just from your quirk sweety" said Inko, as she got up to grab some water. But inko was lying. She knew perfectly well it wasn't from his quirk. It couldn't be.

"It can't be from his quirk..." she thought, "It has to be...yes...it is"

"How about we watch a movie honey?" she asked, trying to calm him down

"Sure!" he said, his face instantly lighting up, which always made Inko feel special

"What have you got in mind darling?"

"What about lion king?"

--THE NEXT DAY--

At breakfast the next day Inko was cooking pancakes, while Izuku sat at the kitchen counter quietly reading his comic book, when Inko suddenly broke the silence.

"I ran into Mitsuki Bakugou yesterday..." said Inko quietly.

Izuku's eyes shot up, he stared at his mum intently, a wave of sadness all of a sudden overcame him.

"How-how is she?" he stuttered

"she's good, she says she's gotten past it...but i don't think she has" said Inko

Izuku looked down at the table. He hadn't thought about Kacchan in a while. He tried his best not to, it just made him so sad. He still remembers the week at school when he wasn't there. And then the news came out, just a week after the sludge monster attack, when Izuku attempted to save his life, just a week after he thought he and Bakugou had some form of breakthrough.

"Have they found him yet?" asked Izuku

"No...but they are still searching, i know that for a fact. It's hard to believe...really, it feels like only yesterday but, it was years ago" said Inko sadly. "But she's not given up, she says everyday she has hope that they will find Bakugou, i believe so too, i hope they do"

"so do i" said Izuku

The sudden vibrate of Izuku's phone scared the life out of both Midoriyas. Izuku checked his phone to read a text from Todoroki.

"Hi, Do you want to come see a movie with me tomorrow night?" read the text.

"Mum, can i go to the movies tomorrow night...it's with Shoto" said Izuku, blushing madly

"sure honey" she said winking.

"I can come" he texted back

Izuku closed his phone and smiled to himself. They were getting closer, he could feel it. He smiled happily at this thought. He knew tomorrow night was going to be magical.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! THIS CHAPTER KIND OF PROPERLY SET UP THE PLOT! ISN'T THAT WILDDDD! ALSO A CUTE FLUFFY DATE TOMORROW! EVEN MORE FUN!!! HEHEHE!

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

SEE YOU!

<3 <3 <3