Chapter 6: Out

HI EVERYONE!!!! I BET U CAN GUESS WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT FROM THE TITLE! AHUHUHUHUHU!!!! ALSO, UMM BNHA SEASON 3 EP 1 WAS SUCH A RECAP/FILLER BUT IT WAS SO WILD!!! AND THAT WILD KIRIBAKU AND TODODEKU CONTENT OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON! ANYWAY! ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki slept surprisingly well, as he usually tosses and turns, thinking about what horrors he would have to face the next day but there wasn't any of that. He slept peacefully. He felt safe, he felt safe around Izuku.

Izuku awoke to see Todoroki already awake, he was just lying in his bed staring at the ceiling. He looked at Todoroki for a while, smiling. He hadn't realised it, but his vision had gotten even more clearer, but Izuku was so mesmerised in Todoroki that he didn't even notice.

"M-morning Shoto" he mumbled, still half asleep. The sudden appearance of Izuku's voice made Todoroki jump.

"Oh! good morning Izuku, how did you sleep" he asked

"Pretty good actually, how about you" asked Izuku, rubbing his eyes.

"Probably one of the best sleeps i'd ever had" he said smiling. Izuku loved it when he smiled, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it made him feel like everything was right in the world. This was the affect Todoroki had on Izuku, all of Izuku's problems just seemed to melt away whenever Todoroki was near. 

"Well, wanna go have breakfast?" asked Izuku

"sure"

The boy's leapt out of bed and walked down to the kitchen, Izuku pulled out some frozen waffles for the boys to share. They both ate happily, just sharing friendly conversation. It all seemed to move to fast thought, when before he knew it, it was time for Todoroki to leave so he could go visit his mother. He got changed and packed up his bag and went to the door with Izuku.

"Thanks so much for coming!" said Izuku happily, "I had probably one of the best nights of my life! we should do this more often!"

"We should, you're really fun to hang out with Izuku, i enjoy being with you" said Shoto, smiling gently into Izuku's eyes, causing izuku to blush slightly.

"Than you for having me, i'll see you at school tomorrow" he said, walking out the door.

"Bye!"

As Todoroki left the apartment building he could just make out Izuku waving frantically to him from the balcony, he smiled and waved back.

"Why the fuck is he so adorable?" he said to himself.

As Todoroki began his journey to the hospital he could feel his nerves building up, he always got nerves like these when he visited his mother, but this time it was different, something he felt like he needed to do. But soon he finally reached the hospital, his nerves at an all time high. He walked up to his mums room and gently opened the door.

"Hi Mum" he said quietly. She was sitting at her usual spot by the window sill, quietly reading "Fight club"

"Oh! hello shoto!" she said cheerfuly, gently placing her book on a small table next to her. She smiled radiantly as her son walked over and sat in the chair opposite her. 

"How are you?" she asked

"Good, i just came from a sleepover with Izuku" he said

"Oh Izuku! you're new friend right? he does sound lovely, from what i've heard from you" she said, laughing quietly. Todoroki filled in his mum on all the details about his current schooling and social life.

"Mum..." said Todoroki, going into a more serious tone. "T-theres....there's something i've been...been needing to tell you..."

"What is it honey?" asked his mother, she could see her son looked nervous and distressed about something, he looked to the ground not, she could see his face going red, "It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you dont want to-"

"i'm gay"

The room went silent, the only sound Todoroki could hear was his breathing and his heart pounding. His mum looked deep into his eyes, her eyes gently twinkling into his. Before she began to slowly tear up, she leapt out of her seat and wrapped her arms tightly around her son.

The two of them didn't say a word, they just sat their hugging, Todoroki felt proud of what he did, he placed his head on his mothers shoulder, letting his tears of happiness spill onto her cardigan, he felt the entire weight lift of his shoulders.

His mother looked up at him and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"I love you so much...you...you are the best son i could ever ask for" she said sniffing, wiping away her tears.

All his life Todoroki felt like this would've been a lie, he doubted that he was the best son, that she was simply lying to make him feel better, but now. That all melted away. His heart warmed up as he hugged her again, letting all their troubles vanish.

After a brief silence, Todoroki whispered to his mum

"and...y-you're the best mother i could ever ask for, nobody could do a better job then you"

and both of them knew, that this was true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter felt really emotional like oh my god, i couldn't even. I also put some cheeky foreshadowing in here, but you probably won't find it. A lot of the chapters so far have foreshadowing actually.

Anyway! thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed!

see you later! 

<3 <3 <3