Chapter 14: Kacchan

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! i've just been so busy, i'll try to update a lot more! anyway! on with the chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku could feel his bones shrieking in agony as he and the rest of his classmates were taken to the hospital, the sound of the blaring siren was anything but calm, the constant shaking of the vehicle kept bringing him back into the world, he looked around him, he could see people hurriedly patching him up, all yelling and talking at each other, he tried to move, but all he could do was slightly move his arm.

"I over did it" he muttered quietly to himself, before his vision went blurry.

And everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--4 years ago--

"God Deku! Move out of the way, you're so pathetic" laughed Bakugou

Tears rolled down Izuku's cheeks as he tried desperately to defend the boy lying on the ground. Even though he was quirkless, he would try all he could to stop Bakugou from bullying this boy. Izuku didn't even know who he was.

"Go away Kacchan! leave him alone!" he yelled

"Why do you even fucking bother! you're just a quirkless piece of shit!" yelled Bakugou, explosions roaring from his palms, he approached Izuku with force.

To Bakugou, Izuku was something like a worm, a cockroach, an ant. Something he could easily crush underneath his foot, something a gust of wind could take away. Something worthless and pathetic.

Izuku charged at Bakugou, slamming his forearm into his stomach, Bakugou flew backwards and onto the floor, winded.

"I said get BACK!" yelled Izuku, getting into battle stance

"AARGH!! I'LL GET YOU!" roared Bakugou, as he charged at Izuku with all the strength and anger as a bull.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" yelled a teacher, suddenly walking onto the playground

"YOUNG BAKUGOU! YOUNG MIDORIYA! This is no way to behave! you two boys are 11!! not 3! come with me!" said the teacher.

And so the two boys sat in detention, not talking to each other, not interacting with each other, they said nothing. Bakugou just sat at his desk, his head in his right hand, twiddling his pencil in his left, his foot pumping up and down. Bakugou looked out the window to see a man standing outside of the school, he wore a long, black trench coat and a large fedora, he wasn't moving, he was just staring at Bakugou. At least he thought he was.

"Midoriya you may leave, bakugou, another 10 minutes for you" said the teacher

"Tch" said Bakugou, his eyes followed Izuku like how a beast eyes it's prey as he watch Izuku grab his bag and hurriedly leave the room.

"he's supposed to be worthless, he's supposed to be pathetic, how could i have let him hit me like that!" thought Bakugou, veins pumping in his forehead

--10 minutes later--

"You may leave now Bakugou, and don't let me ever catch you doing that again, or you can say bye bye to U.A" said the teacher.

Bakugou nodded as he grabbed his bag and left the room, the sun had nearly completely set, leaving the sky a brilliant orange colour, borderline black. As he walked he could have sworn he heard footsteps behind him, bakugou chose to ignore it.