Chapter 11: Mi Amor

TO MARK THE OFFICIAL STARTING OF SEASON 3, I DECIDED TO RELEASE AN EXTREMELY SPECIAL CHAPTER TODAY!!! I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!

THIS CHAPTER IS INTENSE I DO WARN YOU ALL!

WARNING: ANGST, DEPRESSION, ABUSE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND ENDEAVOUR (OH MY) 

AND THE RETURN OF...BADLY! MICROWAVED! FOOD! OH FUCK!

This chapter takes place the weekend before the showcase, so the same week as last chapter.

Also the chapter name is in a different language, i do hope some people will understand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain

This feeling was all too familiar to Todoroki

Todoroki woke up to pain. Just like always. Every morning he would wake up to excruciating pain. He would open his eyes and he could almost feel every single muscle in his perfectly built body beg for death. Sitting up after sleeping was always the worst. His body would crack in places he didn't know could crack, every inch of his body would shriek in agony.

He was in agony.

He looked over his body, bruises up and down his his stomach and chest, across his back laid several burns and scars, his arms were practically ripped to shreds from scars. His face, covered in bruises and cuts. 

But none of them stuck out more than the burn on his face. Every time he would go to look at himself in the mirror, and see nothing but garbage. He would glare at that scar on his eye, wishing that it would just go away. 

Nearly every morning started with tears.

He would look at himself in shame, letting tears roll off his face and onto his body. "How could anyone love this?" he would think constantly. If his own father couldn't than how could anyone else. He would just wish it would go away. He would spend his mornings just pointing out every flaw of himself, but none of them stuck out more than the internal thought;

"Izuku could never love you"

Everytime it would appear in his head felt like he was being stabbed repeatedly, it always broke him down little by little every day. Shouto tried his best, but nothing else could light up his life.

Nothing but Izuku.

If Izuku wasn't in his life...than Shouto probably wouldn't still be here...

His phone lit up...

Ding

"Ignore it you worthless shit, they don't care about you, why do you even bother" his fathers voice echoed in his head. 

Ding

"Why should you talk to them, they don't care about you anyway!" he thought, as he slammed his fist against his bathroom sink

Ding

"WHY WON'T IT STOP!" he shrieked at the top of his lungs, not caring who heard. He just wanted it all over, to stop just like the snap of a finger, all the pain and suffering to end.

"H-hey Shouto, it's me Izuku! i was just wondering if you wanted to meet up at the park tonight...you know the one near where you live? I know it's early and you probably won't even read this yet but...i just want you to be there...it's important...okay, hopefully i'll see you later i guess" echoed Izuku's voice from his phone voicemail.