Chapter 15: Gone

HERE WE GO!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness.

That was all Izuku could see

A deep, empty, murky darkness.

He could feel his breaths getting quicker and more panicked.

It felt like he was about to vomit his throat, he needed to scream.

"S-Shoto!?" he cried

He heard nothing. Nobody responded

"SHOTO!" he squealed, "SHOTO I CAN'T SEE!"

He knew his eyes were open, he could feel the cool air hitting his eyeballs. But he couldn't see. His vision had never been amazing since the attack. But since he got closer to Shoto his eyesight improved drastically, like he could almost see clearly again. But all that progress is gone. He couldn't see anything.

Not even the darkness.

"SHOTO HELP!" he screamed. He felt so helpless. He shouldn't feel this way.

"You're a hero Izuku! get it together!" he thought to himself. He didn't feel like a hero in this time. He needed a hero. He needed his Shoto.

"SHOTO!" he shrieked

"No one can hear you..." hissed a voice in response

Izuku's heart froze. He could feel his blood freezing through his veins. His brain going into panic mode. That voice sent chills up Izuku's spine every time he heard it. More now than it used to.

"K-kacchan..." he whimpered

"Who the fuck is kacchan?" snarled Bakugou in response.

Izuku said nothing.

"He wants you you know" said Bakugou, "My master...my boss wants you, that quirk you've got is so strong...he needs you in his little army" he cackled.

"I would rather die than go with you"

"That can be arranged..." hissed Bakugou. Izuku could hear the hissing of the acid begin to pour from his hands.

"Why can't i see? what did you do?" he cried

"I did nothing, your eyes gave up on you by themselves...why, do you want to know whats happened to your friends?" barked Bakugou, "i can assure you, it's not a pretty sight...don't worry nobody is dead, yet."

"You monster, ill kill you!" screamed Izuku, tears flooding from his eyes, he leapt towards Bakugou, he could feel the air of Bakugou dodging his clumsy attack.

"Kill me? that's not very hero-like, and plus! YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE ME!" he laughed

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" he screamed

"BECAUSE YOU HEROES ARE THE FILTH OF THIS EARTH, I LEARNED THAT MYSELF!" shrieked Bakugou, as he picked Izuku up and threw him, Izuku felt himself smash into some rubble.

"mmph" moaned a voice, Izuku's head snapped to his right

"K-kirishima?" he whispered

"Run..." whispered Kirishima, before passing out again.

"YOU NEVER THOUGHT THAT! THE KACCHAN I KNEW THOUGHT HEROES WERE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! HE MAY HAVE BEEN A DICK! BUT HE KNEW WHAT WAS RIGHT!!!" cried Izuku, tears pouring out of his eyelids like a waterfall.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS KACCHAN KID IS BUT I'M SURE HE WAS PATHETIC! JUST LIKE YOU, YOU STUPID DEKU!" 

Izuku knew this was his chance, while Bakugou spoke he felt the wall, he found a door before bolting through it. He knew how to navigate better now. Before he could see better he had found a way to navigate through his location. He just needed to move fast. He could hear the green electricity of one for all coursing through his veins.

Suddenly there was a flash of light, and everything was black again. But this time, it was a different type of darkness, small little shaky lines laid out around Izuku. It took him a few seconds to realise that it were his senses heightened by one for all, he could make out where he was without touching anything. He turned to see a large shaky figure burst out behind him and run towards him.

Izuku quickly hopped from wall to wall, leaping off everything he can find that could possibly make him go faster, he noticed that there was several pieces of rubble on the ground, doors were broken and windows were smashed.

"What happened?" thought izuku

"GET BACK HERE" screamed Bakugou from a distance

Izuku kept running, not sure where to go. Until he found a large hole in the ceiling. He knew Kacchan couldn't see him, he jumped into the roof and crawled through the ceiling to try find a way out. 

It was darker in there, he could only just make out the shaky lines, but only just. He crawled through the ceiling like a helpless rat, scampering to safety. He couldn't hear Bakugou anymore, just his panicked breathing, thats when he saw it. A large pipe thing, Izuku could just make out the shaky lines going down the building. It was a garbage chute. Izuku scampered towards it. This was his chance, his chance to get away and find help. To save Shoto.

Thats when a hand burst through the ceiling and yanked Izuku by the collar and pulled him through the roof.

The last thing Izuku saw was Bakugou's laughing face as he pulled him closer and knocked him unconscious.

And then everything went black.

...

...

...

...

...

Shoto woke up with a groan, he got up and rubbed his head, he could feel blood coming out of his head, his legs shrieked with pain as he stumbled up, everything was kind of blurry, he could barely make out his surroundings. He gave his head a quick shape before he could see it.

His classes hospital room, completely destroyed. There was a large hole in the floor that crawled up onto the wall, cold wind blew through the broken wall, shattered glass and concrete debris covered the floor. Shoto looked around, all his classmates lay on the floor, bruised and bloodied, nearly all of them unconscious, some of them just recovering. None of them were unharmed.

Shoto looked over to his right, staring right at Izukus bed. He expected to see the little green haired boy still there. But he wasn't. His heart stopped.

"I-Izuku?" he cried.

A single tear streamed down his face. Before anger coursed through his veins.

He could feel his left side heating up. Before it burst into a volcano of flames.

"Where...is...Izuku!?" he screamed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO WOOO TODOROKI IS ANGRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DON'T WORRY IZUKU AINT DEAD!!!!! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

BYE!

<3 <3 <3