Chapter 13: Villains Attack

Sorry about the lack of updates, i need to try being more up to date, ANYWAY ENJOY THIS WILD FIGHT CHAPTER!!!!! MORE FLUFF NEXT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's heart froze at the sound of the acid villains voice. The voice that had been lurking in his nightmares, now right in front of him. The villain was just as horrifying as he remembered. Cracks around it's lips forming a twisted smile, deep, scaly circles around it's eyes, long claw like fingernails and very sharp teeth. It terrified Izuku to death. But he knew that even the slightest sight of fear could make him weaker, he had to put on a brave face.

He had to smile in the face of danger.

Shoto could see his boyfriend was clearly distressed, but he couldn't break his stance, even the slightest of movements could set the villains off into attack. But still...he needed to hug Izuku, to wrap him in his arms and tell him everything was going to be okay. But he couldn't. This felt like torture to Todoroki.

"What is your business here?" yelled All might

"To show the world...that nowhere is safe..." yelled the acid villain, his powerful voice echoing through the stadium.

"What do you mean?" questioned all might

"All of you people" said the villain, waving his hands to the crowd, "You think you're all safe and sound with heroes looking over you...i learned long ago that heroes aren't always there for you...it's time for you all to learn, that you're not as safe as you think you are" 

All might let out a growl, clearly angered by this particular villain.

"Who are you?" asked Aizawa

"I am the acid burst villain...Toxin" laughed Toxin, "And now...it's time for you all to meet your makers...DIE!" 

The horde of villains leapt towards the gang of heroes, who all quickly jumped out of the way, and in the span of 5 seconds, chaos ensued. There were bright flashes of light as debris and villains and heroes alike flew all over the stadium, the audience rushed to the exits while this happened.

Kirishima was fighting off several villains at once while kaminari leapt into the air, shocking several villains. Todoroki was blasting villains into the air with his ice walls for izuku to punch back into the ground, All Might was focusing on Toxin, all might threw several punches, but Toxin was quick, he leapt into the air and sprayed a massive burst of acid at All might, who dodged most of it, but burnt a bit of his arm.

Izuku threw punch after punch, from villain to villain. His mind racing with every single hit. His heart beating just as fast as he was moving. Todoroki couldn't help but admire his boyfriend, gracefully flying through the air, destroying villains with a single blow. Izuku to felt proud, to see the boy he loved defend himself so easily.

Aizawa leapt from podiums with his scarf, cancelling out villains quirks and kicking them in the face, Momo created several weapons to thrust at the villains, Iida bolted across the floor, taking at many villains in a single blow. But the villains seemed to keep coming and coming, the more they beat the more would come.

"Shit! why are there so many?" yelled Kirishima

"I'm not sure-" said Shoto

"TODOROKI BEHIND YOU!" called Momo

Todoroki spun around to see a huge wolf/human hybrid leap onto Todoroki, trying to bite his face, Todoroki tried to push him off but he was too heavy.

"SMAAAASH" screamed Izuku as he flew towards the dog creature, punching it right in the face, causing it to fly across the stadium.

Izuku held out his hand to Shoto and smiled, Shoto grabbed it and pulled himself up, Izuku quickly planted a kiss on his lips before returning to battle stance. They nodded at eachother. 

"Theres not many left" said Izuku, "A few more should do it, and all mights occupied with Toxin, lets take out the rest before getting to him"

"Got it" nodded Todoroki.

The two boys leapt back into action, sending each villain flying through the air, or crashing to the ground, news helicopters flew over the stadium as they reported at what was happening.

"Fuck fuck fuck" thought toxin, "This...isn't working!"

Toxin leapt through the air, shooting projectile after projectile at the symbol of peace, but every blow failed to even effect him. 

Toxin let out an unholy scream, before holding out his hands, acid exploded from his palms, before cracking and turning into fire, plummeting towards All Might, he swiftly dodged it and caught Toxin right in his palms and thrusted him towards the ground.

"I've got you" laughed All Might

"You jinxed it" laughed Toxin, as he pressed his burning hands on all might, causing him to let go. Toxin laughed as he ran towards the exit, before stopping and turning, all of his villains were pretty much defeated.

"ALL YOU FALSE HEROES! YOU FAKE SYMBOLS OF PEACE! THIS ISN'T OVER!!! JUST WAIT!!! WHEN YOU'RE LEAST EXPECTING IT, WE'LL STRIKE AGAIN, AND NONE OF YOU WILL LOVE TO TELL THE TALE!" he cackled, as he moved towards the exit

"AND YOU!" he shrieked, pointing at Izuku, Izuku's heart froze as he looked up, "I'LL FIND YOU!!1 MARK MY WORDS!!! I'LL KILL YOU, LIKE I SHOULD'VE LAST TIME!!! YOU STUPID DEKU!"

Izuku's heart froze, that word. Deku. He hadn't heard it in a while...a few years to be exact. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes as he looked up to the villain. It was him.

It was Bakugou.

Before Izuku could say anything Bakugou had run away. Izuku fell to his knees, bawling his eyes out. What had happened to his childhood friend? Bakugou would never turn to a villain. He may have been mean, but he did truly want to become a hero.

What happened to him?

These questions plagued Izuku's mind as he and his friends were taken to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! WHAT A REVEAL! I FEEL SUPER PROUD OF THAT LITTLE TWIST!!!! OH BUT DON'T WORRY!!! MORE ABOUT BAKUGOU WILL BE REVEALED!!! JUST YOU LOT WAIT!!!

ANYWAY SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

BYE!!!

<3 <3 <3