Chapter 16: Blind

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK! SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS DUE! SOZ, ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain.

This feeling was all too familiar to Izuku Midoriya

But he had never experienced it like this before.

He first felt like he was floating, like he was sitting on a cloud, not a trouble in the world. All his troubles seemingly washed away. Everything felt hazy to him. It felt peaceful.

But then it felt like someone had grabbed him by the throat and pulled him from the cloud. Pain hit him like punch to the stomach. His body was sore, his eyes stung, his muscles shrieked in agony.

And he couldn't do anything about it.

He felt his body being slumped into a big metal chair, big powerful arms trying to hold his body down. That's when he began to come to. He opened his eyes.

He opened his eyes...

and he could see nothing.

"W-why...why can't i see...what" thought izuku

He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his throat as dry as a bone, his brain moving at a million miles an hour, fear being his only state of mind.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya" boomed a voice into his ears.

Izuku jumped, his heart crawled into his throat, chills slid down his spine.

"W-who are you?" whimpered Izuku

"My name is All for One..." said All for One

Izuku recognised that name. Thats the one All might told him about, the one he was warned about...he just never thought he would have to face him.

"What do you want from me!" yelled Izuku into the dark black void

"i want you..." hissed All for one, "Your quirk...it's very powerful...i personally don't think i'd be able to handle it...but you...with the right...adjustments...you'd be a very powerful villain"

"I'd rather die than be a villain" screamed Izuku, tears filling his eyes

"You're just like Bakugou...so set on being a hero! you can't be a hero if you can't see you know" said All for one, a slight sense of joy in his tone.

"Todoroki...where are you" cried Izuku in his thoughts.

He felt like he was drowning, every emotion had left him except for fear and pain, he was sitting in a pool of it, and he was chained to the bottom.

"Todoroki..." he whimpered

--Meanwhile--

Rage had built up inside Todoroki. He wanted nothing more than to be able to protect the boy he loved, and it appeared he couldn't even do that.

He knew he had to get him back, but he couldn't do it alone.

All his class mates had been wounded, none of them were in fighting condition.

Todoroki had never felt more alone, he had no one to help him. He thought about his father, but that was futile.

He was alone.

"Young Todoroki" boomed a voice behind Todoroki

Todoroki spun around, and looked up to see the smiling grin of All might himself. Todoroki quickly bowed.

"Hello sensei" he said.

"please please, no need for the formalities" said All Might, "Come, sit down with me, we have something pressing that we must discuss" 

Todoroki followed All Might out of the destroyed hospital ward. All might pulled him up a chair in a doctors office.

"I'm sure you're extremely upset about young Midoriya, as am i...and i know exactly what you intend on doing" said All Might

"You do...well...i can't let anything happen to him...i can't let him-" he cut himself off, the thought of Izuku being dead made Todoroki want to cry

"I understand" said All Might, "But you must know...you cannot go and help him, it is highly ille-" all might was cut off

"Illegal? i couldn't care less about whats legal and whats illegal! i couldn't give a damn about the rules at this point! All i care about is the fact THAT THE BOY, THAT I CARE ABOUT, MY BEST FRIEND AND MY LOVE, IS OUT THERE, UNSAFE, TERRIFIED AND INJURED! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING WHILE HE IS OUT THERE, HAVING GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM! BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT BEING A HERO IS ABOUT!" yelled Todoroki

"I understand young Todoroki, but you are a child" said All Might

"I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID IN CLASS THAT A TRUE HERO IS ONE TO TAKE ACTION WHEN NOBODY ELSE WILL! TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE NOBODY IS TAKING ACTION, SO I'M GOING TO GO AND FIND IZUKU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! BECAUSE WHAT TYPE OF HERO WOULD I BE IF I LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE!" 

Tears filled Todorokis eyes, he could feel his left side had heated up to near dangerous levels. All might slowly bowed his head.

"very well...i understand that i cannot stop you...and i do understand how much he means to you"

"T-thank you..." said Todoroki

"but" said All might, "Dont think you're going alone"

"But we don't know where they are"

"dont worry..." said all might, "i have a brief idea of where they are"

--Deku--

Izuku knew he couldn't do anything, his mind was racing, he thought of all possible means of escape. But he couldn't do any of them.

He had lost all hope.

"Soon you will be one of us" said All for one, "Soon all your troubles will wash away, you're thoughts for being a hero will be no more. You will be a villain...and you will love it"

Izuku let out a loud scream, he almost ripped his vocal cords, he had never shrieked louder.

He could feel the presence of the other villains around him, all the other scums of the earth stood around him, laughing to themselves.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

A knock that made everybody freeze.

"Hey what the hell?" said one of the villains.

"Pizza delivery!" boomed a voice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!

SEE YOU ALL SOON!

<3 <3 <3