Chapter 1: The Reunion

Welcome backkkk....i can't think of anything to put here so let's just dive right in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--3 years later--

The loud knocking at Izuku's bedroom door was the thing that woke him up that morning, it was the thing that always wake him up. Most of the time Izuku was unsure if he was awake or sleeping. The attack 3 years ago rendered him nearly completely blind. Everything to him was a blur and dark. The doctors tried everything they could, but nothing could properly restore his sight. The police searched the entire area, but couldn't find the villain responsible for the attack. 

Izuku remembers waking up in the night to find his mother Inko crying into the arms of the hero Midnight, constantly telling her that it "wasnt her fault". He remembers when he got home from the hospital when he was having dinner with his mother he told her that it was his fault that he was blind, his fault that because he was quirkless he couldn't stop the villain. Inko cried all night that day. Years passed and Izuku continued to thrive in his education, constantly trying his best, no matter the disability, he seemed to be at ease now that Kacchan had moved away, making his life a lot easier.

But he was still getting bullied, people still telling him how worthless he truly is, how he could do nothing because he was quirkless, everyone called him "Deku". It broke his heart. But no matter what everyone said, he still dreamed of becoming a hero, nothing could stop that dream, no matter what could happened to him.

His dream soon became a reality when he had an encounter with his idol All Might, who Izuku discovered that he was extremely different in reality, but he still admired him. That day though, everyone changed, some kind of sludge villain attacked Inko, Izuku's mother, and Izuku rushed to the rescue.

Izuku could never forget that day, and neither could All Might. He went home that day thinking about how that one, fanboy blind kid, could run in there to save somebody. That was the day All Might passed on One for all to Izuku. Izuku's dreams of getting into U.A and becoming a hero became a reality once he passed the entrance exam.

And now we're back to the present, Izuku walking into class on his first day at U.A. He walked up the stairs while holding the railing, his heart pounding in his chest, out of excitement and nerves, he could just see the bold red letters of the words "1-A". His homeroom, he reached out for the door handle and walked inside.

Shouto Todoroki sat at his table with his head rested in his hand, thinking about what was going to happen when he got home that day, he really didn't want to go home to his father, he would probably go on his usual walk of the park, like he always does.

"I still remember him...that Izuku boy...we were going to walk together but...he never came..." he thought to himself, he thought about Izuku everyday, that's why he would walk the park, hoping Izuku would return, but deep down he knew he never would.

But soon his life changed

He heard the door click open, he looked up and saw him.

Izuku Midoriya.

Todoroki's heart lurched into his throat as he saw him slightly stumble in, Shouto's eyes followed him as he walked over to his table, before being swarmed by several students all eager to know about him and that punch he did at the entrance exam.

"But...i thought he was quirkless? hmm...and why does he look so dazed? but god, besides that...he's still as cute as ever" thought Todoroki, unaware that he was smiling.

He decided he wanted to talk to him.

Todoroki got up from his chair and walked over to Izuku's desk, moving through the class swarm, he didnt assume Izuku would remember him.

"Hey" said Todoroki

Izuku's heart did a backflip. He never thought he'd see him again. He looked up...and just faintly and blurry he saw him. Todoroki.

Todoroki could've sworn he saw his hazy eyes twinkle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YAY THAT WAS IT, SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER, BUT IM ON HOLIDAYS SO PROBS MORE TO COME, AND ILL BE SURE TO UPDATE LONDON VACATION SOON AS WELL!

SEE YOU!

<3 <3 <3