Chapter 8: Movie Date

WELCOME TO THE MOVIE DATE!!! TECHINCALLY IT'S NOT REALLY A DATE BUT I'M COUNTING IT BECAUSE WHY NOT!!! FLUFF GALORE!!! AND MAYBE SOME SURPRISES!!! HE HEHEHEHE!!!! ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was particularly excited for school to end, not because the weekend was coming, but because he was getting to see Todoroki. He spent most of his lessons staring at the clock and anxiously fidgeting, until finally, he heard aizawa grumpily moan;

"Dismissed"

Izuku sprung out of his chair and grabbed his books, before he turned to see Todoroki behind him, he gave him a quick smile. 

"see you tonight" said Todoroki, the corner of his mouth smiling. Izuku could do nothing but blush and smile, the two boys left to go to their lockers so they could get home and get ready. Both were practically running as they both extremely excited for the event. The night before Shoto asked Izuku he spent basically his entire day thinking and planning how to go out somewhere with Izuku, something he'd enjoy.

When Izuku got home, he quickly kissed Inko hello before rushing upstairs to get his homework done before he could go to the cine,a to wait for Todoroki. Todoroki did the same, he practically bolted to his room and slammed out all his homework and some push ups, until it finally hit 5:30, before they both quickly got changed and went down to the cinema.

By the time Izuku got to the cinema Todoroki was already there, just standing their patiently, admiring the stars. Shoto enjoyed watching the stars, at always made him feel at peace.

"Hey Shoto!" called Izuku, hopping over to him enthusiastically. Todoroki was pulled out of his star trance and into another trace, Izuku's utter cuteness. He was all bundled up in a black puffer jacket and white mittens, he had a red scarf wrapped around that bundled tightly around his cheeks, just highlighting how truly adorable he was, he wore jeans and converse as well, just everything about him was adorable, the best part was, because it was so cold his cheeks were tinted red, it was perfect.

To Izuku, Todoroki looked just beautiful, he had his long sherlock-esque coat with his jeans and converse, he also had a light purple scarf wrapped around him, he stood with his hands in his pockets but took them out to reveal a deep maroon mittens. He walked over to midoriya.

"Hey Izuku, you excited?" he asked, sounding a lot more positive than usual.

"Yep!" he said, looking like a cute little marshmallow.

"Well let's go in then" said Shoto as the two walked in.

They both walked up to the ticket booth and purchased their two tickets for "Black Panther". Todoroki chose this movie, knowing of Izuku's excitement for the movie and his love for heroes. When they walked up to the food booth to buy popcorn Todoroki realised he didn't have enough money for food.

"Don't worry, i can buy us a jumbo popcorn and drink for us to share!" said Izuku happily as he handed the woman behind the counter his money.

"Oh no, don't worry about it, it's fine" said Shoto

"Oh no no no, i'm fine with it, i owe you for inviting me anyway!" said Izuku as reached over the counter and grabbed the popcorn and drink. They both smiled at eachother as they walked into the cinema and began to share the popcorn. As they were eating the popcorn, Todoroki was fishing for more popcorn before Izuku put his hand in, they both brushed eachothers hands, Izuku quickly got flushed.

"Oh sorry! i didn't notice i wasn't paying attention i was just-" he whispered

"No it's fine" responded Todoroki, "Can you k-keep doing it anyway...my hands are cold"