28. And Why Not.!?

Chapter 28 holy shitballs that's a lot and I love writing this story but lately I've been soooo busy. Okay. Read.

Chapter 28.

But Why Not.!?

I walked into the house and saw Breanna sitting at the table with Niall and Austin and her arms were folded which mean Niall must have done something to piss her off. I sat my keys down on the counter and walked over to them. "What's going on and it better be good I left work for this." I told them. "Well, Nevaeh you're little sister here has decided at the age of 15 she's going to get married." Niall told me shooting Breanna daggers which she so graciously returned. "Woah, woah, woah, WHAT?!" I said realization hitting me. "Breanna Hope Horan you can NOT I repeat CAN NOT get married at the age of 15!" I started at her. "Oh yeah! And Why Not.!?" she yelled standing up from the table. "Breanna, baby calm down." Austin tried to soothe. "Austin this is you too you can't marry my sister! It's illegal she's 15 you're 18!" I said to him. "But if you would let her talk!" he sasses at me. "Mahone I left work don't you fucking get me started. I'll kick you out." I told him and he sat down. "Oh no you won't!" Breanna told me. "Young lady you WILL NOT tell me what I will and will not do. This is not your house and I'm your guardian I'm in charge of you and what I say goes. Do you understand me?" I yelled leaning down. She nodded. "I can't hear the rocks rattle." "Yes Nevaeh" "Thank you. Now what do you have to say?" I asked her sitting down. "Austin and I already got married." she told me folding her arms again. "WHAT?!?" I screamed. "You can't you're not olde enough to get married without permission!" I told her. "You can at the age of 15 in the state or Georgia if you're pregnant!" she mumbled under her breath. She did not just say what I think she did. I had to mentally count to ten. "Breanna Hope Horan-" "Mahone" she corrected me. "SHUT UP!" I screamed. "Are you fucking pregnant and don't you dare lie to me!" I asked. She just sat there and didn't say anything to me. "I asked you a question." I told her. She nodded to me. "Fuck Breanna! How could you be so damn irresponsible! Not just her Austin haven't you ever heard of a condom" I yelled at them. "It broke!" he defended. "Us? We're irresponsible. At least we're actually together! At least I'm not a slut and slept with my ex-boyfriend and got pregnant then! At least we decided to be mature and get married and not run away from out problems and want to kill the child! We've been together for 3 years!" she yelled. "I'm not a fucking slut and this has nothing to do with me I'm an adult and that's none of your damn business. I never wanted to fucking kill my child but like I said none of your damn business! This is about you right now! You're 15 and pregnant!" I tried to get her to comprehend. "And married." she added with an attitude. "I will slap that attitude right out of your mouth if you don't stop disrespecting me" I threatened her but she knows I would never hit her. "Breanna what is mom going to say about this? Austin what has Michele said about this?" I asked him. "My mom is ecstatic actually." he said cautiously. "Well that's lovely she's supportive but that doesn't make this okay." I told them both. "Nevaeh what do you want us to do about it now? There's no getting around it. What happened, happened. It's done and over with." she said. "No Breanna it's not done and over with you're pregnant. You're going to be a mom which means growing up a lot faster than you need to. Take that from someone who has experienced it. Granted you are 3 years younger than when it happened to me." I told her. Niall and Austin walked outside to talk and I pray to God he doesn't kill him. "Breezy I'm not so sure you can do this at 15 sweetie are you sure you're ready for this? There always is adoption." I told her. "No Vae I know I can do this. I realize that I'm super young but I can do it I know it an Austin will be around to help that's why we got married. Vae I can do it I just need you guys support on this and I'll be okay." she told me an her eyes watered. "Alright I guess that's the least I can do." I told her. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said kissing her forehead. "It's okay. I'm sorry I called you a slut." she said guilt filling her eyes. "It's alright. I'm a star I'm used to it." I told her. "Hey now Hailey has a pregnant buddy!" I told her and she laughed. "Hailey! We've got a surprise for you!" I yelled upstairs. "Coming!" she yelled down. "Well let's go check real quick and make sure Niall didn't kill Austin." I told her.

Two updates in the same week? I'm on a roll. It's 1:45 AM and in the past 48 hours I've gotten 3 hours of sleep so I'm dead tired. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you guys!!!! Goodnight munchies!!