Date?

Y/n's pov

It's been a few days and it's finally game day. Coach told us the starting line up yesterday after practice was over. I'm not starting but I'm going to be going in as a sub for Christine in the 60th minuet. Jessie attended her first practice with us yesterday and I can tell we're going to become fast friends, we get along so easily probably due to us being so close in age and having pretty much the same humor. Today we're playing Chicago and I'm super excited to see Moe because I haven't seen her in a while.

We're currently warming up on the pitch and Jessie and I are warming up together waiting  for the game to start we jog off the field and see camera people come over to us more that likely trying to get a pregame interview.

"Y/n, Jessie can we get a quick interview with you two before the game" The lady says and I believe her name is Julie we both nod and walk over to where we wouldn't be interrupted.

"Alright I Julie and I here with Y/n Krieger and Jessie Fleming" she says to the camera and we both wave

"Alright ladies so you're both new to this club how well do you feel like you'll settle into this team?" Julie says and I answer first.

"Um well I would say that we already fit in well we've been practicing and everything just seems to click and everyone seems like their on the same page with each other on the pitch and thats very important when we're playing" I say

"Yeah we definitely all fit well together all the girls are like family we all goof around with each other on the pitch during practice and off the pitch whenever we have team bonding, I've only been with the team for a few days and they've already made me feel like family" Jessie says

"So you both recently have signed on to the team some longer than others... want to let us know what the thought process was when you were making these decisions?" Julie asks

"Well when I first got told that Orlando loan listed me I was upset but then I got to thinking that this would be a very great experience for me and I talked it over with a few people like my mom-" I say

"How did mom feel about the move?" She asks

"Uh not gonna lie I could definitely tell that she wanted me to pick a team that was closer to Orlando so she could still be somewhat near to me" I laugh "But she was really supportive and she said that she wants me to kick some butt while I'm over here" I say then look at Jessie

"Uh definitely kinda similar to Y/n's story I thought that signing pro would ultimately be better off for my game and I'm incredibly lucky that Portland wanted to sign me to the team" she says.

"Alright last question, what do you think you guys need to do to win those three points today?" Julie says

"We definitely need to stay on top of our game today Chicago is a very talented team, we need to make sure that we stay accurate and maintain possession." I say

"And Y/n just needs to do what she does best" Jessie says and we both crack up laughing and Julie smiles at us.

"Well I see you two are becoming fast friends, good luck in the game" Julie says and we thank her as she walks away. We walk back to our bench and on the way we pass Moe and I smile at her and she smiles back and mouths 'good luck' and I nod 'you too' I mouth back. I sit down on the bench next to Jessie and some of the other subs while the game starts while the half goes on a few of us talk about what we could be doing better. I watch as Christen splits our two defenders causing a large gap that she dribbles through and I look over to Adrianna who looks ready to block her shot, Christen looks up and shoots the ball into the upper right 90' sending it just past Adrianna's fingertips making it 1-0. Adrianna kicks the ball back to midfield so they can start back up, towards the end of the half Mccaffrey gets a break and its just her one on one with Adrianna who is off her line and Steph sends the ball into the back of the net making it 2-0 making us all on the bench groan. The side ref says that there will be 2 minutes added onto the half. We start again with the ball and we do a good job getting it up the field and Tobin sends in a cross but Sinclair just misses and the ref calls the half sending us in to the locker room down by 2.

"Alright ladies we need to keep our heads in this we can still win the game we just need to be a bit more patient with the ball and not make unnecessary mistakes, now I want you all to go back out there and play like we're in the championship and we will win" Coach says and we all nod and walk back onto the field starting the second half. 10 minuets in Christen scores again making it 3-0. 

"Krieger start warming up you're going in" He says and I start jogging up and down the sideline then hand my card to the ref who holds up the board signaling a change and Sinclair jogs off the field and I run on. Allie is looking for someone to throw the ball to so I make myself open and I get the ball and pass it to Hayley who starts running up the field then passes it to Tobin who trips up a defender I signal that I want her to cross it and she does and I meet it with my head sending it into the back of the net in the 65th minute. I grab the ball from net and run back to midfield wanting to get started again and we do Christen kicks the ball back to midfield but Hayley and I put pressure on the girl and she looses the ball causing me to get it and start another attack I see Julie trying to catch up to me but I was a bit too fast I pick my head up and see Allie making a run into the box so I square it back to her and she sends it into the back of the net making it 3-2 in the 70th minute. They start back up and they get through our midfield and Christen gets through our defense and takes a shot on goal but Adrianna stops it and punts it up the field and Hayley and I go chasing after it with me getting to the ball first we take off towards goal and I pass it to Hayley who puts it away into the back of the net making it 3-3 in the 85th minute. The last 5 minutes of the game go back and forth with neither team scoring again. We shake hands and I go to find Moe I look around and I spot her and make my way to her but I get stopped by another interviewer I quickly answer his questions then rush over to Moe and I pick her up and spin her around and I hear her laugh.

"Hello beautiful you played amazing " I smile and she blushes 

"Thank you and so did you, one second we were up 3-0 then you get subbed on then all of a sudden its 3-3" she rolls her eyes and I smile

"What can I say it was a team effort" I laugh

"Yeah yeah" she smiles

"You doing anything tonight beautiful?"

"Hmmm nope"

"Well you are now because we are going on a date" I smile

"I think I'm going to have to think about that" she says pretending to look up in thought.

"Well-" she gets cut off

"Come on we have to go back to the hotel you two lovebirds can talk later, Bye Y/n good game" Christen says dragging Moe away from me.

"Text me the hotel and room number and be ready by 7!" I yell and she smiles giving me a thumbs up. God I really like this girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here's another update for you, where do you want to take Moe on a date? As always don't forget to vote and comment!!!