Eighteen

(Quickly before this chapter yall should know I am in severe pain, I have really bad sunnburn, my hay fever is acting up and I feel like I'm melting, but even through all the pain I decided I must update for you guys aha) 

By the time Betty had woken from her slumber, Veronica had sorted everything out. Every little detail, making sure everything would go according to plan. But what none of them realised was that it was a big mistake... the biggest mistake they would ever come to make.

Betty spent most the day getting ready, applying makeup, picking a perfect outfit, doing her hair, making sure she looked even better than the last time. 

Veronica had made sure it was just like the first time they met, minus the Archie heartbreak, and all what had came afterwards, but even Veronica wasn't prepared for what was to happen next.

***

Betty looked beautiful. Stunning. Perfect

But how ironic the word perfect can be used in such a tragic situation.

Or situation to come.

Betty and Veronica ordered a taxi to the place the party was held and Jughead got one of his friends to drive him, then they met up at the entrance, paid the fee and waited to be handcuffed together.

Pretending as if they didn't know eachother.

Veronica ended up being cuffed to a middle aged man, no older than 40, and little did Veronica know this man would be big trouble for her...

Betty let the surroundings sink in, it brought back few memories of the events after the party but mainly all the fun she had.

Jughead was a complete gentleman, again.

'M'lady, you sure look stunning tonight, how lucky I get stuck with someone like you all night, and what may your name be?' Jughead winked.

'Ahh, kind gentleman my name is Betty, and what may yours be?' Betty giggled.

'Jughead Jones, dear lady' 

Betty couldn't help but burst into laughter, everything was just so funny to her, for now.

(Sorry for all the little hints of trouble, something big will come up veryy soon)

'Well, Betty, should we try get these cuffs off us then' Jughead smiled.

'I wouldn't mind being stuck to you for a while' Betty grinned.

The two went of and drank lots that night, being cautious not to get too drunk, and even when they had the right key they still danced the night away in eachothers arms, laughing.

Until in the midst of the blury crowd of drunken teens and slurred words was a helpless Veronica, being pulled away into the shadows with the middle aged man.

Betty didn't notice until it was too late.

Veronica was dragged into a car, and the car began to drive, and drive, and drive.

Until it was no longer in sight.

Jughead tried his hardest to catch up with the car, he could never have outrun it though.

So now all the two could do was stand their in shock, as tears fell from Betty's eyes, because of another one of her selfish decisions.

One that may cost her her bestfriends life.