twenty one

The footsteps echoed throughout the empty, dark room and hushed voices could be heard through the piercing silence, cutting sharper than a knife.

Soon the footsteps neared her and the hushed voices were no longer so hushed as they came closer, Veronica could just about make out that there were four voices, all male, and one for sure being the man who threw her in the car.  An evil, bubbling laughter rung out, and it was almost as if Veronica could see the sinister smirk that would be resting on the mans face.

Veronica didn't have time to question who was there because before she knew it there was a tall looming over her,  in all dark clothing and a hoodie blocking his face from view. He looked around the same age as Veronica, maybe one or two years older, it was almost as if she recognized the figure of the man, but not quite enough to put a face to the body. They were a very muscular man and a few ginger strands fell from in his hood.

'Wh-Who are you' Veronica let out as a whimper, fear clearly evident in her shaky voice.

'haha, you really don't know do you?' The husky voice replied.

'No, you sick bastard, now tell me who the fuck you are' She screamed, getting a sudden ounce of confidence, if she was going down she would be going down with a fight.

'Now now princess, did daddy never teach you it was rude to use such language' The voice laughed.

Veronica grew more impatient and swung her leg, aiming for where the sun don't shine, just as her leg was about to make contact there was a sharp pain in the side of her leg and Veronica let out a piercing scream, if you heard the scream you may have been able to feel the pain.

'Darling' He purred 'I really don't want to have to use my knife again on that beautiful face of yours, so how about you keep your legs to yourself, before I make them ropes tighter' 

'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME' Veronica cried, praying she wouldn't get another stab to the leg, or maybe her face this time.

'The time will come when you find out who I am, but for now, lets keep that one private' 

More thudding footsteps began making their way over to Veronica and hushed whispers followed, as it dawned upon Veronica that she was probably going to die slowly and alone. 

Veronica didn't understand why she was here, but she knew that if Betty had not wanted to go to the stupid party, none of this would have happened, she was here because of Betty. Now a new feeling filled Veronica, the fear and pain had been replaced with anger and a need for revenge. She was going to find a way out, she would not let the people who did this to her get away with it, she could not let them kill her, and she couldn't stay too mad at Betty, of course it wasn't all her fault and she never knew something like this would happen.

The man in the dark hood began to near her, close enough so that she could feel warm breathe cover her face. It reeked of alcohol.

The hood slipped from the figure and a ray of ginger was all Veronica could make out.

As her eyes re-adjusted to this new presence she realized who it was behind the hood.

It was Archie Andrews.

But the glint in his eyes showed someone much darker, not human like, a complete monster ready to kill, Archie wasn't really himself anymore, he was completely consumed by a darker evil within.