Three

Not mine againnn x

Betty spent the rest of the day trying to get information out of Archie.

After Jughead stopped answering her —quite desperate— texts, she began panicking, but after her freak-out sessions, she began wondering what could be the reason for Archie to hate someone that much.

Truth to be told, and no matter how many times Archie was a complete asshole with her, he was not capable of hating someone. Or at least that's was she thought before the little seen he made in the morning.

She never saw Archie hating on someone. Archie was everyone's friend, and he always tried to be everyone's friend. He always saw the good in people and never the bad, making him a bit naïve when trusting people. Still, it didn't matter to him, he was the town's 'friend'.

And, what was more weird was that even though Jughead was mostly making fun of Archie and throwing some snark and sarcastic remarks, it was quite obvious that he didn't like Archie either. It was strange, considering that she never saw Jughead in her entire life (If she did, she was going to remember him, trust her), and even though Archie and his dad managed to make a considerable amount of money the past years, Archie never left Riverdale before coming to New York. His father schedule was completely horrible to plan a vacation with, and Archie's mom was always the one that decided to visit (Betty believed it was because she had a new boyfriend back home and she didn't want Fred or Archie to find out).

So from where he new Jughead?

She was beyond curious. She really wanted to know what happened and she also wanted to know if Jughead was gonna keep his mouth shut or not.

But, no matter how many times she texted Archie to meet up or just straight up asked what happened with Jughead, he ignored her or simply changed the subject.

She went stop sleep that Sunday with not a single clue of what was happening.She woke up on Monday feeling the nervousness creep all over her body. First day of college, first day of being in a world completely unknown to her.

She got up and got ready to start the dreading day. Tight ponytail and all. Veronica was still asleep because she didn't have classes this early, who she had her breakfast alone while she was trying to cope with her feelings.

She knew she wasn't going to know anyone in her class. The last days of high school she asked everywhere around the halls of Riverdale High if someone was going to be majoring in Journalism at NYU too, because almost every single student from Riverdale High ended up enrolling in NYU. Still, no one was even interested in Journalism, which shouldn't have surprised her considering that even if she re-opened and begged everyone to join the school paper with her everyone ignored her.

She was kind of afraid of not making any friend. This was college so no one had to pretend to like you or not. Everyone was in their own business and if you dared to bother them they'll probably tell you to fuck off.

She kind of wanted a study-buddy and someone to talk to about her classes and stuff. Still, she didn't feel like luck was by her side today.

Her building was quite far from her 'dorm', and she was one street away from Archie's building and two streets from Veronica's; so she doubts that she was gonna run into them between classes.When she finally made it, she was kind of terrified that the class was almost fully crowded already. She checked her watch, wondering if she was a bit later than she thought, but she wasn't. 'Maybe everyone's as nervous as I am' She thought, and began searching for an empty seat. 

But she nearly fell backwards once she saw jet-black hair.

She had to blink several times to be sure he was actually there, and when she did, hot-rage bubbled in her veins and she stomped towards him.