02: Second Call

"Please put your phone on silent as this is an important topic for the assignment. Thank you."

Everyone then proceeded to either switch their phones off or put them on silent mode. I did the same and buried it in my pocket. I let out a soft yawn before focusing my eyes on the big screen in front of us.

The lights were dimmed and an old movie started playing on the screen. The soft whispers and murmurs faded and everyone's eyes were glued on the show. It was all silence until I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I cursed softly and took it out.

Another unknown caller, but I decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Luke?"

"You again? No, for the second time this isn't Luke. Stop calling me."

"Is there anything you'd like to share with the class, Mr Tomlinson?" The professor announced and all eyes landed on me. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and I instantly shook my head, ending the call with a tap of my thumb.

"Who is it this time?" My girlfriend whispered.

"I don't know," I sighed in annoyance, running my fingers through my hair. "It's the same person as the last one, I think."

"Then block him!" She suggested. "This is creepy, Lou. It could be some weird scam."

"I know, I know," I lowered down my head when I noticed the professor frowning at us. "I'll do it later."

"Good." She nodded and intertwined our fingers. I managed to relax a little then.

__

Author's Note:

All the chapters are gonna be this short, because I want the story to be sweet and simple. Hope you'll like it anyway :)

Update?