04: Fourth Call

I didn't bother to look at the caller when my phone rang again. I wasn't in a mood to play. I answered, but I said nothing because I already knew who it was.

"Hello?"

I kept quiet. It was him again, though I didn't want to hang up this time. There was something about his voice that calmed me down.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"It's Harry here. You probably know."

I know, idiot.

"What's wrong? You're not hanging up on me today?"

Few more drops rolled down.

"I met my grandma today. She was nice."

I didn't need to know that, but okay. He seemed happy with it, so I didn't want to ruin his happiness like mine was ruined.

"What's your name? Can I at least get a name?"

No.

"Pretty please? Anybody there?"

I accidentally sniffed and my eyes widened. Harry must've heard that. Oh shit, oh shit.

"Are you crying? Don't cry..."

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

"I'm a little bit soft," He weakly chuckled. "So if I see or hear someone crying, I'll tear up a bit. Don't cry..."

I sighed heavily and wiped away the tears, but somehow they kept falling.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Fuck no, go away.

"You don't know me, and I don't know you. Come on, it could be interesting. It's like a counselling session."

I sniffed again. "No... Way..."

Harry gasped. "It speaks! Finally!"

I cracked a smile. "Shut up, weirdo."

"I'm the weirdo now?" He chuckled, and I was starting to like the sound of that. "Says the one who.. Uhm..."

"No comebacks?" I smirked.

"Oh, shut up!"

I grinned.

"Now that you're talking, what's your name?"

"It's a secret."

"But, but -"

"Goodbye, Harold."

"It's Harry!" Then I hung up, feeling satisfied.