19: Nineteenth Call

"What's with the confused looks?" Lottie chuckled nervously as she looked back and forth of the both of us.

I blinked after a long time. "You're Harry?"

"And you're Louis?"

My sister took a deep breath and I turned to her with a very confused expression.

"He's Harry Styles?"

The blonde nodded her head. "Yes, Lou. He's the son of the man I'm working for. My boss has been really nice to us lately, so I'd thought I could invite his family for the wedding."

"You didn't tell me you knew Harry Styles."

"You never asked." She rolled her eyes.

When our eyes met again, I didn't know what to think. Just a few minutes ago I was begging him to forgive me and such, and now look what happened.

He's literally standing right in front of me.

Well, that explained the sad eyes.

"I guess there's some things that needs to be cleared up," Lottie noticed. "I'll leave you two alone. I'll be somewhere in the crowds."

Once she was gone, Harry gently pulled my wrist and led me out of the crowded area. We walked in a fast pace, to the other side of the beach where no one was around.

We didn't say a word during the whole walk, which was a good thing because I was still confused by the whole situation.

Harry was flower boy?

When we were finally alone, he released my hand and slowly turned to face me. He looked just as confused as I was, and he also looked as if he was about to cry.

"Harry." I whispered.

"Louis."

My lips were parted but no words came out. I was still stuck, and Harry probably felt the same because he shook his head in awe and dropped on the sandy ground.

"I can't believe this is happening," He said, finally. "I can't believe you're actually here."

I didn't reply, only sitting next to him, both our shoulders lightly brushed against each other.

"I can't, too."

"I...," He pursed his lips. "I just..."

"You don't have to say anything if you can't," I breathed. "And since you're here, let me continue what I've got to say."

"I told you, there's nothing to talk about."

"Harry." I pleaded, eyes trying to catch his.

He didn't turn to face me though. He only shook his head and faced the other side. I sighed and looked away, noticing the sun was already setting.

"Why did you push me away?"

"..."

"You knew it wouldn't solve anything, right?"

"I know, Haz," Harry flinched at the nickname. "I wasn't thinking. I was very upset."

My heart was beating in a very quick speed, knowing he was just sitting right next to me. Few weeks ago we were always on the phone, chatting and joking about meeting up.

And few weeks ago, I met flower boy, never knowing he was Harry.

"This is too much." He commented.

I nodded in agreement.

This must be a dream.