Prologue

Xylia's POV

It's been a year since I started working in this academy. It was full of memories.

I wish this peacefulness will last forever.

But knowing the truth, prevented me from it.

***

Hm? Did I fall asleep? It's been a long time since I sleep very long. I prioritize my work as a instructor for the students to have a bright future.

I am one of the best in this world that's why I have to make sure they are one of the best.

I know I am pressuring them because it's fun.

"Xylia-sensei, did you fall asleep even if you called for me? After all, it's rare for sensei, who really loves to do her work"

Shut up, you f*ck*ng *ssh*le student. Do you think I didn't know what you just did now? You are, without a doubt, just watching my sleepy face and do nothing! Why did you just watch me there and do nothing? Be thankful that you wake me up cause I let you go this time.

"William, be careful of the way you speak with your instructor. Even if I am young, I am still instructor, someone who is older than you and has LOT of experience. But I'll let you go. So give this to principal before 3 pm," I happily said with smile.

Kid, be thankful that I forgive you. If it's not for the reasons, I will not.

"A-ah... I-is that so? Ah! I-I'm very sorry for my disrespectful attitude, Xylia-sensei! I will do it but.... s-should I really t-take this to the principal?"

What are you so nervous about? Why do you feel like crying?

Your expression made me even grin more~

"You're disrespecting again! Is your ears' deaf! I did said take this to the principal! Or is it that you are thinking that you don't want to do it because it's very far?! Or is it because you are very busy in some OTHER UNIMPORTANT matters?!" I said seriously, making sure he has no escape.

Seriously, it's just going to the principal, is there any hard there in it?

"N-no, it's not... it's just.... Xylia-sensei..." he nervously said as tries to look at me pointing there is a problem with me.

There is NOTHING problem with me. I KNOW what I am DOING.

I just innocently smile at him pointing out that I won't accept rejections.

"I-I... I-I u-understand.... I will do it, Xylia-sensei... B-but are you really sure this thing is...?"

"There is no mistake. Just go and do it if you want to finish as soon as possible. Thank you, my dear student, William~"

I pushed him out the faculty room and bid him farewell. When I turn around, I see teachers looking at me with pity in their eyes.

They're pitying the student, not me. 

I really am that trouble? Whatever, let's focus on work!

"Gilbert-sensei! Can you hand me the new instructors and students in this semester~? I want all of their profile~ Even if it's just their name and their titles is just enough!" I happily said to my other worker to make sure they won't be surprised.

As a hardworking type of instructor, they should be happy.

But instead, their reaction is just the opposite. Their face are full of worried expression.

What's wrong with them? Their reactions are really interesting but I'm just asking the names and titles, you know?

Hello, Gilbert-sensei? Is there a problem with you and the other teachers' head? If there is go to the hospital.

As if I can say that, it's disrespectful.

"Are you going to prank them again? Even if it's not written in the school, it's absolutely disrespectful, [ Bloodthirsty Queen Xylia ] or should I call you "worst instructor that everybody doesn't want to meet even the higher ups", for short [ Worst Human in the History, Xylia ]"

I have a title like that? Wow! That's awesome! Being called as a worst human in the history is cool!

"Oh? Straight to the point? And even mentioning my title, I'm honored! Anyway, I'm not doing any offense as an instructor. In fact it's an old tradition! I'm just making sure that they will go with our tradition!"

No one can stop me for doing the tradition! Traditions should be respected!

"Old tradition? It just started last year, you know how embarrassed all of the staffs and students! Are you blind, Xylia-sensei!"

Here we go again~ The cycle of everyday life~ How sweet~

"I'm not blind! If I'm blind, why can I see you?! Of course it's an old tradition since it is last year! Are you saying it's new? If it's new, let's do it again! But I know all of you would never like it~ But! Are you saying to not let them experience it? It's unfair! Everybody in this academy experienced it yet why are they the only one who doesn't experienced it? Aren't you lucky that everyone was humiliated last year that no one mind it? In this year, you'll be able to see the faces of the new batch and see their funny faces! Seeing someone else pain is better!" I proudly said without even giving a malicious intent even if my words are.

At that time, when I humiliate all of them, only I didn't experience it since I use illusion magic to evade myself from being humiliated. They will say it's unfair for them to be humiliated while I'm not. I just pretend to try to be strong even if I just humiliated myself for something not so humiliating.

Seeing everyone's faces being humiliated is very nice.

"T-that maybe true... But you are going too far, Xylia-sensei! I know how it feels to be--!" I cut him from talking and take the lists of teachers and students

"Thanks for the help Gilbert-sensei! I'm going home! But before that, give this to William if he ever go back here. I gave him the wrong paper. Haahh... silly me... thank you for the help again Gilbert! Bye" I gave the papers to Gilbert and requested him to give this to the student who visited my earlier

Yeah, I know. I purposely made the mistake for that brat to go home late. It's a nice prank, it's not like the everyday prank I always do. It is just going back here and there, so there is nothing wrong. And also, making him suffer while learning his lesson is the best possibility he had.

I love to bully everyone here with a prank. All of them are not that bad pranks that will affect their emotional level. It just make them mad, that's all~~ hehehe~~

But no one is going against me no matter what because of the name of the household I hold.

[ Haldane ]

They are all ancient nobles that has all controls in every country of each races. The only races that they can't control are the demons. 

But that doesn't stop them from being main supporter for the countries.

And because of that I have been abusing this title of mine.

They won't look and punish me.

They'll just reprimand me and judge my poor character, that's all they do.

I just want to a peaceful yet enjoying life. I don't want a boring one.

A year has passed since I started here and all student call me the worst teacher. 

Yet when they talk to me, they are smiling. They keep saying that I'm the least exciting instructor but the attitude they show to me is like they were excited in my teaching.

I made them lost the pressure they held from the other teachers

It's bad on focusing too much on studying.

That's why I am happy when I see them smiling.

I stopped at the hallway and look at the window. I doze off as I started to think other things. My expression then turned emotionless for a moment but it changed into a smile.

I just wish this year is also peaceful.

I started walking again and started to think new humiliating pranks for the new batch of students and instructors.