Chapter 7

Third Person's POV

After the classes, female students started to gather in a certain teacher. All female students and even teachers have their hearts taken by this violet haired and red eyed man.

Yet he chooses to ignore them and just walk towards to Jeanne and Theresa's location.

When he sees them, he saw a large amount of students and teachers admiring and questioning them. Apparently, the other teacher who didn't got humiliated, Mike, is also there. He was apparently flirting with the female students and teachers.

This was normal since they are the only teachers who avoids the tragedy from a certain person. For the students, just being their teacher is already more amazing than the other teachers.

Theresa and Jeanne noticed him and walks toward to greet him. Apparently he got envious looks from the male's side.

"Nee-san, what is happening?" Lucas asked in a indifferent manner that made the girls scream.

The female side are happy knowing that they are his sisters and he is still single while the males are happy knowing that the girls are still single.

But this delusion stopped as soon a they notice that there is still one girl that might be his lover.

"Oh? Everyone just admired us for avoiding a disaster" Jeanne said as she surround herself an aura of a perfect lady.

"Luke-kun, you idiot. You created another wave of people making hard for us to move" Theresa said as she pierces him with a death glare while maintaining her cold and elegant aura.

Thanks to Theresa's words, the females and males started to hope if they have a chance with one of them, knowing all of the are single.

A man suddenly barged in and put himself between the two ladies.

If one has to describe this man's appearance is very playboy. Yet he still remains his noble pride. 

His hair shines is a red fiery and one can see the mischievousness in his eyes.

Without a doubt, no people who has a a sense of noble would want to hang out with him. Yet because of the reason that he is a relative of a royalty, there is still nobles who want to make a connection with him.

And as years passed on, he became one of the great peoples and applied to this academy as an instructor.

The male students and teachers just look at him with pure jealousy as he makes himself acquaintance with the two ladies.

"So you three are the ones who avoided Xylia's prank? This is amusing~ All the old dudes who keep claiming that they have a lot of experience was prank yet three young people was able to avoid it~? I got a new blackmailing~" Mike smiled innocently, still keeping his mischievous side.

His rude comments made the whole people surrounding them quiet. They remembered that event again. Everyone here doesn't want to remember that. They only wanted to be befriended them in order to avoid that tragedy again.

Noticing the strange glances, Mike introduces himself.

"My name Mike Cowell Amalia Darwin, also known as [ Joker ]. It's nice to meet you, especially the girls" 

Hearing his flirts, all male suddenly emit a murderous intent towards to this person.

"It's nice to meet you, Sir Darwin. I'm Jeanne Linux"

"I'm Theresa Anne Carson"

"Lucas Rumina Acryl"

Each of them introduces themselves to Mike. Yet they all sent suspicious glances toward to Mike. His attitude is very frivolous that anyone would suspect him as the main suspect of that incident.

"From what I see, you two brought barrier to be protected from that~ Yet this young man here is able to fully detect it yet didn't warn others~ I wonder why~?"

Every single word he says is trouble. Yet he still able to say it with an innocent tone. He clearky want to make a trouble for Lucas.

"Everyone here is one of the best of course I would have thought they would notice it"

"You took my previous statement! You're such a sly man~! If my mentor is here, she'll make sure she'll pay back~ After all, she loves revenge!"

Hearing the mentor, every old teacher carries a heavy atmosphere in their hearts. This boy must not be him, right? That stupid and horrible instructor's disciple?

Noticing the heavy atmosphere, a female's laugh could be heard at the far end of the hallway. This laughter emits a large murderous intent towards to a certain person.

To those who know, they suddenly made way and tried to find an escape before something happen. Yet there is a barrier surrounded before them, henceforth they can't escape.

Before the four young instructors, a young female whose hair is as white as snow, eyes are blue as the the sky. Her face is devoid of any emotion and eyes stared at Mike.

Knowing that stare, he knows that this woman is angry or either plotting a lot of humiliation for him or maybe both.

Yet, Jeanne and Lucas were shock. A face of their dead sister can be seen from that girl. Moreover, that expressionless face is exactly like their sister.

She then stared at the three other young instructors and gave an innocent smile. Yet to everyone who knows her, a lot of her pranks await before you.

She will first make you feel relief that she will not prank you or sometimes, first meeting, she'll prank you so suddenly.

Her smile cannot be seen through. No one knows what she is thinking.

She looks at Lucas and Jeanne, and gave them a warm smile.

"For Acryl-sensei and Linux-sensei, it's our first meeting. It's nice to meet you, I'm Xylia E. Haldane, also known as the [ Bloodthirsty Queen ] and [ Worst Human in the History ]"

Right now, there is only one thing in Mike's head...

.

.

.

She really is a shameless woman