Chapter 6

Zwei's POV

Eh? Is there something wrong killing her, a villain? I'm just truthfully acting to my vengeance.

"I was 5 when I remember everything. But when a 5 year old kid suddenly see her parents dead because of that Xylia, wouldn't I mistake as a reality? It was a nightmare. I kept hearing them scream and see them being tortured by that bastard Xylia! Xylia is an insane person! She is just a two faced person!"

For some reason, I started to be angry. What's wrong with this girl? Xylia is a two face person that she will to be killed no matter what. That girl kill a lot of innocent people in the future!

"I understand your reasoning. I get it if you want to protect your family but hating Xylia will not put you anywhere. It's not good on focusing that only, you have to enjoy too. And also don't be full of wary of her, she also has her own circumstances" 

Ah... That's right, I'm always wanted to kill her. I have to kill her to protect my parents. Without knowing that my mind is focused on that, I abandoned a lot of things that I should treasure more....

"Her own... circumstances? Are you saying there is an extra story about her?" I doubtfully asked her. That girl has killed a lot of people. She is crazy. 

"Yes, she has her own circumstances which animated since her story is the popularly tragic. This is only according to the game so I don't know if something changed. Xylia came from Linux household. Her mother is just a mistress, who gave birth to twins. Those twins have a destined roles for them to finish. Apparently, because of that roles, the Haldane kidnapped one of the twins, which is Xylia, and made her as a tool. Xylia was a child without love yet yearns for it. She then heard that her other twin is living happily with her family. They look completely alike. But unlike her, that twin has black hair and eyes which is hated by the society. Yet the twin was raised by her family and lived happily which is completely opposite of her"

Marianne stopped as she drink a glass of water.

"So you are saying that Xylia envied her twin?"

"No, she did like that. Xylia lost almost all of her emotions except for yearning. Instead of jealousy, she wanted to protect her sister instead of killing her and replacing her. After years of watching her twin, an incident happened"

"An incident?"

"Yes, you know this thing. This incident is the rebellion of the people of the Azaneth. The king and queen is dead, the corpse of the king is controlled, killing a large masses of people"

Isn't that the prequel of this game?

"So you are saying that on the prequel of the game, something happened between Xylia and her twin?"

"Yes, the twin knew her role so she faked her death. It might look like Theresa killed Joseph but Theresa only defeated him, not kill. The one who killed Joseph is the twin. The twin is the real one who saved the empire. But knowing she will die, she faked her death so that her family can peacefully live without vengeance. After killing Joseph, Xylia was ordered to take her twin. The moment she met her twin, face to face,  Xylia suddenly go wild, losing her mind, killing her twin"

Eh? Didn't she want to protect her sister? Xylia is really a jerk! She really deserve to die!

"No, no, no! It's not like what you think! Xylia never wanted it! I did said that Xylia and her twin has roles, right? A curse would be more befitting to call it... Xylia was destined to kill her twin sister on the moment her twin saved something largely which is the empire. Xylia cried at that time cause the one she should protect, she killed her instead. And thanks to that, Xylia knew her role, the traitor not the other one. Xylia still wanted to live her life joyfully cause she never experienced it. She knew she will be killed by the Haldane so she hide her twin's corpse, fake her report that she killed Joseph and her twin tried to kill her but escaped. I know it's harsh, all she wanted is just to enjoy her life yet fate twists it. At the age of 19, she proposed herself to attend this academy in order to live her final moments. She wanted a good memories before her death, and so this is where she ended up"

What? My head was full of new information. I didn't finish the game, but I never thought there was a story like that. 

But she still twisted the truth... in order to live until her final moments

"If you watched it, you would cry. She was killed on her birthday, May 12. Her last words are: I am glad that I spend my remaining time with all of you. Thank you for showing me a new world and sorry for making you do this.... You know, I really cried a lot! I pity her a lot. It was injustice! But even if I did tell you to at least save her, there's no way to break that curse!"

Isn't it better to at least let me be angry with her to make me not hesitate? Now, I feel guilty. I never knew she would be like that.

A curse... she was curse to kill her sister even if she doesn't want to...

She never even have felt love from her surrounding...

I want to kill her but now... I'm doubting... 

She is traitor that will kill a lot of people yet why does she has a past like that?

"Why did you tell me this? Isn't it better for me to hate her?! She will kill lots and lots of people" I asked Marianne as I look at her with confusion.

She is just calm as she looks at me.

"Girl, you are wasting your time hating her. Yeah, we need to get stronger but that doesn't mean that you have to focus hating her that you have to leave a lot of things. Yours actions now links to the future. After this you will realize how others are important to you and you'll be hurt if they are dead. This is also the last year of Xylia's life. She wanted to enjoy her life before her death. Zwei, we are young and a student. Enjoy our life when we are not adults yet "

I don't know. I don't know.

I need time to think... There's so much information today...

"Please think about it. It's okay to take your time to think wisely"