Chapter 11

Looks like I am flooded with many imaginations. Well, guess who is Miki? I kinda extended it a bit where Miki will reveal herself.

Anyway, Xylia and Xyrine are both reincarnated persons.

Who would have thought this chapter is 2400+ words? I was kinda expecting 1200+ but with the ideas piling up, here it is. 

Sorry for the late update!

***

Third Person's POV

"What do you want to tell us, Xylia?"

Lucas started a discussion as they head towards to the exit. They were quiet that not even one of them started talking until Lucas decided to.

Not even Xylia, who is talkative.

"Hahaha... Tired by the silence, Lucas Rumina Acryl or formerly known, Luke Linux? Three of you participated that incident. Though, the one who ended all of it is Theresa-san"

A ridicule can be heard from her voice. She stared at them with playful eyes, telling them she know them.

"What are you implying?"

Theresa, unfazed by her ridicule, asked her with a serious tone. Even if five years has passed, she knew that Xylia loves to touch the dark past of a person. In her view, she is a sadistic person who will do anything to satisfy her desire.

"I look like your sister, Miki Linux, right? With the exception of the attitude, hair and eyes, I look like her"

Those words cause the atmosphere to drop down. 

Really, this girl cannot help but touch on the sensitive topic. Why would she touch on their dead sister?

"Thou art keep looking 'tis one as if 'tis one is her. A boy whose love has faded away, a girl who has a unrequited love and sister whose two of her love ones are dead. 'Tis one know that 'tis one is the complete opposite of her. Her hair is black while 'tis is white, her eyes is as black as the night while 'tis one's eyes is as blue as the sky itself. If thou art mention 'tis one's personality, it is the complete opposite of thy person 'tis one mention"

"..."

Deliberately changing her speech, they cannot help but not understand her in some parts. Basically, turning the dark atmosphere into some sort of strange atmosphere.

Ridiculing them yet maintaining a light yet dark conversation.... Xylia is really the worst human in the history.

"Well~ I searched up all of the information of everyone in this academy. Be thankful I tell you this important information. How else I would be able to prank every person? I know all of your weaknesses yet not all of your skills"

"As expected from a Haldane. It's your duty to keep this academy harm" (Lucas)

"As expected of the former genius, [ Demon's Clone ]. A Haldane is a Haldane, no matter what. My duty is my duty"

"There is no way a person like you will be sent here for no reasons"

A Haldane's duty is to make sure that the future is safe from destruction. It was thanks to them that there is peace between the countries even if their races are different. 

In this academy, where best of the best gathers, it is also their duty to keep them under watch all the youngsters who will be the future.

There might be some intruders who enter the academy so it's their job to gather all of the information about them.