Chapter 13

Marianne's POV

I have to calm down. It's natural for there to be a difference in the game and in this world.

Right now, this is my reality. If I didn't take this seriously, I will die. 

I have to act like my character yet take everything seriously.

"W-what are you talking about? Disciple? W-why would you ask something like that?"

"I'll train you, make sure you have enough skills to fight her"

I feel like a bomb just dropped.

Train... and fight.... that's means we're heading in the battle route?

"Her? Who are you talking about?"

"Ah... a slip of a tongue.Just accept it. I won't allow objections"

Wait! Wait! Wait! Isn't that making me say yes?! You're to aggressive on this.

"If you object, I'll kill you"

.

.

.

"I will become your disciple"

I value my life more than anything else, okay? I don't want to die right now. I also want to enjoy my second youth even I have a nasty objective.

"Good. We will train every night" she calmly said and leave without a trace.

I collected my thoughts on what just happens. My thoughts are in a mess. Everything is too different in the game. 

First of all, Xylia is supposed to be a lazy yet mischievously prankster and Xyrine is supposed to be an energetic yet calm assassin.

Why is everything different? Xylia became more energetic and Xyrine became aggressive.

That's not all, Xyrine is supposed to say "I want you to kill a demon on the southern forest of Azaneth Empire" or "Negotiate with the Azaneth soldiers to kill the demon in the southern forest" not "I want you to be my disciple"!

And why is that horrible Xylia is absent? She should be teaching sword skills right now. Not only that, the previous game heroine, Theresa has a different job! Theresa in the previous game is a councilor, not a teacher! 

Everything is mixed up...

I know this is my reality but everything is way too different than in original! That means the future is way different. If I follow like the game, I might die!

Don't tell me something happened in the previous game? One of them might be a reincarnated person...

Xyrine's POV

That girl was shocked when I asked her about becoming my disciple. Shocked that I asked something different from the timeline.

I occupied this body since birth yet this body is not mine since birth.

That's why I'm different than the original.

Everything changed already. They are only minor things yet it still changed. 

I walk through hallway where there is less people came by. I'm heading to Xylia's office. I used this path a thousand times already yet it still felt nostalgia for me.

The scenery is beautiful that it makes me wonder how no one knew this. The surrounding is full of trees and plants that can make anyone lost.

Yet lonely at the same time.

Finally arriving in front of her office, I lean myself as I admire the view.

Among all of instructors, only Xylia has an office that has a beautiful scenery outside. Isolated among all offices. This must be because she is an Haldane, is what others might be thinking. But it is made in order to be able to attack the enemies that targets her and kill them peacefully.

But I cannot enter this room without her permission. What a bothersome barrier is this.  

Really, how ironic am I?

Hm? A person is coming this close already? Why didn't I felt his presence earlier?!

I have no time to hide. I can only face that person. He already notice my presence too.

"You, what are you doing here?"

A person with dark violet hair and red eyes came into my vision. He has a handsome feature on his face but too bad I'm used on seeing beautiful and handsome people.

His face is familiar to me...

"Your face... and hair... Xyrine, right?"

!!!!

Why? Why is he here? Of all people, why do I have to meet him?!

Why is Lucas Rumina Acryl is here?!