Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

After being humiliated by Xylia by telling his worst nightmares, the humiliation doesn't end there. Xylia used magic to put him asleep, make him do weird poses, putting some weird things on his nose and his mouth, make him put a weird clothing and place him outside where everyone can see him.

Everyone who saw this was full of laughter and started to mock him for being so idiot. Some even happy since he has escaped the humiliation previously where he chose to laugh at everyone and now he is now being humiliated more than they experienced.

Venting all her anger on Mike, Xylia decided to be nice for today since it is a party for the newcomers.

Xylia pushed Theresa around the food corners instead of watching the performances. 

Theresa cannot help but give in to her since she has threatened her to make sure she won't escape from her.

Seeing her being pushed around by Xylia, Jeanne and Lucas decided to help her.

"Excuse me, Lady Xylia. Can we talk with Theresa? We have something to discuss about" Jeanne politely said but is ignored by Xylia.

Even though Xylia isn't holding Theresa, she uses magic to make sure she won't get away from her. 

Her focus is nothing but the foods in her hands. Once she tasted it, she looks at Theresa and give the plate to her, showing that she doesn't like the taste.

"Theresa, it's yours. I don't like the taste" Xylia shamelessly said to her without even batting an eye.

Theresa, Jeanne and Lucas is shock on her action.

Xylia notices that Theresa will try to reject her, she then tried to resort any means to take it.

"I don't like the taste. To be exact, it doesn't even have taste. I thought this year's food will change but to think it is still the same as last year... I don't want it. I'll free you if you accept it"

All three of them are too shock on her answer. They cannot help but to question of what kind of food did she eat everyday. The food that is served is made by the finest chef in the world yet she doesn't like it.

Theresa reluctantly accepted it. If she didn't, she will definitely threaten him. 

Before Theresa eats it, Lucas offer a sauce in order to make it tastier.

This doesn't escape Xylia's eyes. The three new teacher, felt something very strange in their surrounding. They could see Xylia a cheerful smile and is somewhat glittering in their eyes.

"What's that thing? It looks delicious! Can I have it?" Xylia said as she take the sauce from Lucas and take a piece of food from Theresa. 

She then tasted it with a mix from the sauce.

"I love this taste! Is this a tartar sauce? It's been a while since I tasted one! On the second thought, I'll have this back! Acryl-sensei, do you have any spices left? I'll buy it!" Xylia took the plate back from Theresa and asked Lucas if he had any spices left with a bright smile on her face.

Of course, this act made the three know that Xylia is more shameless than they thought.

"Sure, I have--"

Lucas brought out the bag of spices but is immediately taken by Xylia. The only thing left in his hands is a bag with a large amount of golds and jewels.

This act made Lucas question about how she knew the sauce when no one knew about this except to those who he gave to.

"Lady Haldane, may I ask a question?"