Chapter 4

Today is a special day since it's my birthday! So I released 2 chapters as fast as I can! Enjoy it!

***

Third Person's POV

On the stage, a woman whose name has been heard through the world, is grinning widely, pleasuring the humiliation of other students.

Yet, four new teachers were found unscratched by her plans.

Mike, on of the new younger teachers, is only able to be unscratched is because he is her disciple. He had learn many tricks from her. Knowing her personality, he knew she will definitely come some sort of humiliation to all. He prepared himself and was able to evade it.

Jeanne and Theresa, same as Mike, is able to evade by always preparing a barrier around them. They are always prepared in case of emergency or in case of battle.

And Lucas who just evaded it by sensing it and totally breaking the spell.

This four teachers just look at the Xylia. Mike is smiling, very glad that his teacher is able to pull off a successful prank and Theresa has a sweat on her forehead, wondering if there is any wrong with this woman as she is worse than before.

Meanwhile, Luke and Theresa looks at her with a different contempt. Xylia's appearance looks like Miki's adult form, the only thing one can differentiated is their hair and eyes. Miki's hair is messy black hair and black eyes while Xylia's hair is straight white hair and blue eyes.

It was like a twin of Miki appeared in front of them.

Their personality also perfectly contrast each other.

Miki is dull and lazy in nature while Xylia is energetic and dirty player.

It's like seeing another version of Miki in their eyes. It looks like her yet at the same time, it is definitely not her.

And for some reason, the sister complex of Jeanne began to urge many thing to do on Xylia.

She cannot help but wait for the newcomer's party for the teachers.

Zwei's POV

After the horrible ceremony, we finally able to go to our assigned classrooms.

Even without looking, I knew I am on the horrible teacher's class. It also means that I am the same class with the heroine.

I see the heroine kept looking at me with meaningful glances.

She wants me to meet her alone later.

Obviously, she wanted to discuss of the fact that we have memories from the other world.

But before I sent out a reply, the worst teacher quickly came in, giving a huge scare in all students in the room.

They are scared because they will definitely be bullied by this woman. No one can stop her since she came from the Haldane.

Haldane supervise all countries in this world and help them if they needed something. 

So even if they aren't a country, they are the backing of all countries. One of the recent eventful things that they help publicly is: (1) they sent Xylia to the Amalia Kingdom's border to obliterate all demons there, (2) they helped the Azaneth Empire to manage the politics and help them fix the surrounding areas where the rebellion took place (3) They are the one supplying this academy.

Of course, there is a compensation to all things

That's why if someone tries to go against them, they will cut ties with that person and his relations.

No one want to offend them. That's why Xylia is a being that is impossible to offend unless she violates a certain rule.

Unfortunately the only rules set up here is: (1) Students are not allowed to bully any other people (2) A student can duel with another student or teacher (3) A teacher is not allowed to be in a relationship with the student (4) Students are required to attend classes unless there is a reasonable excuse (5) Teacher or student is not allowed to harm the any other person unless there is a reasonable excuse (6) Students are required to wear their uniform. 

"Good Morning, my dear 1st year student. We have all met each other previously yet I will introduce myself again. I'm Xylia E. Haldane, also known as [ Bloodthirsty Queen ]. I'm sorry for my actions previously since it was a part of tradition in this school that newcomers have to be humiliated. Yet even if you are called the best of your generation, you still haven't notice a single thing. Only two of all 1st year students noticed it. Luckily, those two are in this class" 

She looks at me and Marianne and smile.  

She is trying to reason it out when it actually all her doing! She is just satisfying her desires! She is a monster!

I noticed that all students look at us and began to see a ray of hope in me and Marianne.

"Well, they only able to avoid it luckily with a protection since only two new instructors are able to notice it and avoid it. The other two instructors are able to luckily avoid it"

She started to grin and see us, all students being incompetent ones. But the only thing I can do now is accept her explanation since it will feel weird if both Marianne and I are able to see and avoid it if most new teachers aren't able to see it.

Just seeing her smile makes me wanted to boil her!

"Zwei, Marianne. I am deeply happy that you're in this class. I hope you can help your classmates if they are in need. All of you shall be cooperative since you are all in the same class. If there is something you don't understand, ask me or Christine to help you. I have a bright hopes on all of you" her voice is like a benevolent teacher. For me, her acting sucks. 

She's trying to turn her wrecked image into a good image. No matter what no students except some brave/dumb ones will go to you.

"Don't try to think that you're in the worst class. If you all ask my students last year, they are all able to enjoy their time as 1st year students. As long as you don't do anything wrong, I will not punish you. My class is the one who take the crown of championship last year! Many students even want to get guidance from me" she proudly speak herself of her past.

If it's her, she definitely win. She was almost unbeatable in the game. If it wasn't case that she don't have any single equipment that she always brought and that she is in her berserk state, I would believe that it is already end of the world.

The class has already finished. It's only the first day so today is just an introduction for students and after it, they can go back to their dorms.

But before I can leave, I was stopped by someone I hate.

"Zwei and Marianne! Go to my office. There is something I wanted to talk with you"

Now I wonder what will she do to us with that unpredictable mind.