Chapter 14

Even though I have a couple more chapters I just wanna know if you may want a squeal? And I'm letting you know now. if my other stories don't ya know get out there I will be deleting them. Its a lot of write keeping up 9 stories.

"Shania!" I yell looking around. I had separated from the rest cause if Shania was out on her on. She probably wanted to get away from Ash. If I with him she's not going to come out.. More likely.

"Shania! Come on!! " I yell leaning on a tree. I let out a frustrating sigh and begin walking again. Getting away from the boys was harder then you might think. Luke was impossible but the easiest to trip.

"Shania!!!!" I yell again when I hear foot steps behind me. When I turn around a person covers my mouth.

Calum.

"You give me a heart attack!" I exclaim when he removes his hand.

"Why did you leave?" He asks "You have Luke worried sick." He tells me and I look down at the ground.

"I left because maybe she's mad at Ash or something for yelling at her. She wouldnt want to be around him why would she come out of hiding?"I question and he sighs.

"At least tell Luke next time." Calum says and I sigh.

"He wouldn't have let me leave Cal." I state and he sighs.

"Maybe that would've been a good thing. Come on." Calum says and I shake my head.

'I hate to be hard headed Cal but no," I tell him and he sighs in frustration

"Yes. Do not make me make you Payton." He tells me but I hold firm, I wasn't going back to Luke and Ashton all they'll do is yell! I don't want to be yelled at.

"You wouldn't dare touch me Calum. Please. Cal. If you want I'll let you come with me. But right now I can't be yelled at by Luke or Ashton." I plead and he frowns,

"Fine, Come on." He says and I smile.

"Thank you Cal." I say and he chuckles.

"Sure thing. I wanna find my girlfriend as much as you," He says and I sigh biting my lip.

"I actually wanted to ask you about something..." I trail off looking straight in front of me,

"Yeah?" He asks cautiously. I take a deep breath and turn to him.

"I found the ring Cal," I reply and his jaw drops,

"What...... how.. Did you tell her?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No no never. I would never do that! Are you going to ask her to marry you anytime soon?" I ask and he nods,

"Today." He replies barely above a whisper, my eyes go wide and I look ast the ground.

"Cal.." I start.

"Don't please we.. we have to find her." He tells me and I nod,

"Come on." I say walking on more. Calum follows closely behind but doesn't say much. I walk until I can't anymore and I have to stop.

"Cal?" I question leaning on a tree. He looks over at me!

"Where is Shania's favorite place in the forest?" I ask and he looks down at the ground.

"That big rock by the water fall.... Its the place I told her I loved her for the first time." he tells me and I frown.

"Where is it?" I ask him and he points behind me.

"Right through those trees. Don't you hear the water?" he asks and I nod. I get back on my feet.

"You think she's over there?" I ask and he nods

"She should be." He replies shrugging. I run through the trees despite my hurting legs. To see Shania standing on the rock right next to the water fall

"SHANIA!" I yell before wrapping her in a hug.

"Hey." She says and I frown.

"Well well well.." A voice says from behind us as Calum wraps his arms around Shania,

"Josh." I mumble turning to face him.

"I only wanted her but more for the dogs I guess." He asks. As if on cue A bunch of werewolves step out of the woods. They weren't alone.

They had Luke, Ashton, Michael, Ally, and Kyah.

"Oh my god , No!" I say jumping off the rock.

"But yes my dear. Now give me the girl and you all go home alive." he says and I shake my head.

"then what I'm I going to do." He mumbles,

"Take me instead,." I say. I shocked my self when those words came out my mouth but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him hurt them.

"What do you have to offer me?" He smirks

"Well I'm a vampire hunter, I can run pretty fast and I am only really afraid of one thing. And that has nothing t do with Vampires." I state and he smiles

"Fine, Let them go. And you come with me," He says and I walk forward,

"No No No !!" Luke says running up to me, "No, you cant go with him!"

"Luke I have to. Its either me or Shania," I tell him and he kisses me passionately.

"If you love me you wont go." He says and I look at the ground,

"I have to Luke, Calums going to propose to Shania, Its better off this way."

"No no/no. Payton please,." He pleads, I kiss him again softly,

"I love you Luke, I really do." I tell him before walking away, I turn to look at them for probably the last time. Ashton, Kyah, and Ally are crying, Michael, Calum and Shania, look on the verge of tears. And then Luke, he looked so hurt so broken it took everything in me to say the next words.

"I love you all."

THE END!!

JK!! HECK NO! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH TO MAKE THAT THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! (: