#13 Sinister Power Bottom (NSFW)

*WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT*

"what...what are you going to do to me" a shocked Rook quavered under Doc.

"Let's find out now shall we?" Doc smirked, giving an unusual sinister look on his face. Rook has never seen a facial expression of this caliber on Doc's face before.

It felt strangely... addicting.

Doc slowly unzipped Rook's pants, making sure the loud zipper sound was agonisingly lengthened. He yanked Rook's pants all the way down to his ankle, revealing a bulge under Rook's underwear. Pulling down his underwear, a long thick cock flicked out, standing straight up, saluting.

"I see someone is turned on huh?" Doc said slowly, still putting on that sinister face. Rook gulped, his face displaying anxiousness, not knowing what Doc would do next.

Unexpectedly, Doc slaps Rook's erect cock, causing Rook to jerk his entire body in shock. Rook's cock stood up even stronger than before in response.

Grabbing Rook's cheeks with his warm hand, Doc closed in on Rook's face, talking agonisingly slowly again. "Open your legs wide" he whispered, emphasising the word "wide" by pronouncing it dead slowly. Still in shock from the start, Rook didn't know how to react, other than staring into Doc's chocolatey brown eyes.

"WIDEN IT NOW" Doc shouted right into Rook's face, still holding on to the sinister look.

Rook slowly opened up his legs, uncomfortable at what Doc was doing. Strangely, as much as it was uncomfortable, it was oddly a turn on for Rook. Especially when Doc was in his armoured uniform.

Doc's face retreated slowly from Rook as his legs widened, disappearing from view behind his huge cock. Rook suddenly felt a pair of hands on his butt cheeks, spreading it apart.

Doc started licking right around Rook's entry hole, occasionally licking straight in it. Rook couldn't help but moan. It felt really good.

Doc's face rose into view again, after a minute of licking Rook's butt hole. Squirting out a generous amount of lube onto his finger, Doc looked straight at Rook, still not giving up that sinister look on his face.

"Julien, relax your butthole" he said calmly, prompting Rook to nod his head slowly. The tides seemed to have turned this time. The last time, Rook was commanding Doc. It was now the complete utter opposite.

"Do it slo-" Rook tried to complete his sentence, just as Doc decided to insert his finger inside him. Rook let out a weak moan, slowly intensifying as Doc slid his finger deeper inside.

Deciding that he wanted to play with Rook more before some real action, he wiggled his finger up and down, massaging Rook's prostate. Rook let out a deep moan, realising now how great it felt to get fucked. Precum seeped out of Rook's huge cock, as Doc continued to finger him. Noticing Rook's precum, Doc instantly dove on it, deep throating Rook's cock right after licking the precum.

Rook moaned stronger this time, precum continuing to seep into Doc's throat. Rook's precum was salty, and Doc liked every aspect of that.

Deciding it was enough, Doc withdrew his mouth and his finger, reaching for the bottle of lube. He generously squirted it on the tip of his huge erect cock, before teasing Rook's hole with the tip.

Rook's hole opened wider with each second of teasing, taking a larger portion of Doc's tip each time. Just when it became big enough for the tip, Doc thrusted deep into him. Rook moaned in pleasure, his eyeballs slowly moving back as a result. Rook couldn't believe the ecstacy that overwhelmed him with the initial thrusting. It felt amazing.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. "Rook, now that you are back, I need help with my ar-" Montagne walked in on them, his hands holding on to an armour plate. His jaw dropping at the sight.

A/N: hmmmm🤔