#21 Twisted Mind

"pssss" a voice sizzles Doc's ear drums. Doc, being a light sleeper, woke up immediately to see the sight of the new operator, Capitão. He rubs his eyes, removing the crusting at the corners. Blinking his eyes rapidly, his pupils constrict, letting the bright light in.

"Doc, we need your help. Quickly put your gear on and follow me, I will explain later." Capitão whispered. He certainly did not want to wake Rook up.

Springing out of his bed silently, Doc nodded, donning his gear on swiftly. There wasn't any time to waste, there were lives out there possibly depending on his aid.

"Let's go" Doc whispered, as he sticks an emblem on his left shoulder. Capitão nods, gesturing for him to go out first.

"So what is the mission about?" Doc questioned, strolling along the corridor.

"You will know soon" Capitão replied, a sinister tone in his voice. Suddenly, a moist cloth was forced onto Doc's face, the grip strengthening by the second.

"You..." Doc slumped unconscious, unable to complete his statement.

"You are mine now" Capitão grinned sinisterly, dragging Doc's unconscious body along with him.

Doc was heavy. Really heavy.

"Fucking dead weight" Capitão muttered, dragging Doc along the floor. Although Doc was a big guy, he sure was gentle.

Since it was the early morning, there were no operators lurking around in the compound. Capitão had no problem dragging him to his hideout.

With countless 20 foot trucking containers stacked haphazardly, it will be no easy task for anyone to find, and Capitão liked that.

He grunts at Doc's enormous weight, kicking a door to a container wide open. *CLINK*, the armour plates gave out a ringing sound as Capitão throws Doc onto the floor. He was no different than a worthless ragdoll to Capitão now.

Picking up a coil of 1 inch thick heavy duty rope, he bound each of Doc's limbs to a corner of the container, tugging it tight to make sure his new prey does not have any chance to escape.

Still unconscious, Doc's head hangs downward, his knees slightly buckled.

"Capitão I am here for the mission", a young woman's voice echoed in the container. She posed at the side of the container door, her arm perched on the door frame, the rising sun behind her creating a perfect silhouette.

"Good timing Caveira. Would you do me a favour in alerting me if anyone comes?" Capitão turns around, facing the container's door. Caveira nods in response, turning swiftly and disappearing soon after.

"Now" Capitão walks slowly over to the bound Doc, grabbing his bowed head by the chin.

"What method should I use-" he paused.

"To destroy you" he continued, evil laughter ensued.

_________________________________

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry I can't write as frequently cuz i'm working ._.
But I hoped you enjoyed the dark twist!