Chapter 1- what the hell

~Dream~
There I was; sitting on the plush, smooth couch watching my beautiful creations play together, happy and healthy. I sighed and placed a head on my lovers shoulder.

"I love you y/n. I would never hurt you..." he spoke softly, hugging me tightly. I chuckled and answered,

"I love you too E-"

~End of Dream~

"Y/n wake up! Seriously you can't sleep the whole freaking day away!" I grumbled and hobbled out of bed like a dead person. I grabbed some decent clothes and put them on, putting a messy bun in my hair as I made my way down stairs. "She is risen!" My brother yelled throwing his arms in the air.

"Yes I'm alive. Now get me a coffee you moron." I giggled as he pouted grabbing me a mug.

"Your wearing that today? Sheesh and you say I don't try hard enough." I growled at him as he pointed to my sweatshirt and leggings.

"For your information Sub, I like this outfit and am wearing it because it's comfy." He chuckled and handed me my coffee, grabbing his phone and started to scroll through social media. Yep, this is what me and my brother do every morning; sit and talk for five minutes then go on our phones. I try to go outside but Massachusetts weather is not the best. I finished my coffee and headed upstairs.

"Crap, I should probably change into something more... suitable if Ava is coming over." I mumbled dreading my outfit. Ava is my best friend, she is very nice and shy but once you get to know her she shows her true colours. But, Ava has a... dark past, but I won't get into the details right now.

"Y/n! Your friend is here!" I gasped and threw on a white t-shirt, leaving my leggings on. I ran down the stairs and to the front door just as Ava took off her coat.

"Ava!"

"Y/n!" She ran to me and hugged me tightly, I gasped for air as she let me go.

"Hey y/n uh I have friends coming over... could you um stay in your room?" Sub asked nervously.

I nodded. "Sure, what friends?" I asked curiously.

"Just friends and don't be nosy, curiosity killed the cat you know." I rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs with Ava.

"So y/n any... crushes lately?" Ava asked raising a brow.

I chuckled and said, "Nope, I find guys idiotic and not worth my compassion. Honestly I find them annoying. Yes Sub too." She gawked and laughed at my statement. "What? What's so funny? I just pointed out what I dislike about the males of our culture these days." This just made Ava laugh harder. I rolled my eyes and got up off my bed, heading towards my door.

"Sub told us to stay here y/n." She warned,

I scoffed and opened the door, "I'm just getting some juice." I headed down the stairs Ava in close pursuit.

"Sub!" I hollered down stairs. No answer. I walked further down and saw a group of guys with him. I raised a brow and asked, "Who are you people?" They all turned, pale and shocked I was here. Why? I don't know! It's my house though not just subs.

"Y/n! I told you to stay up-" he ushered me up the stairs till a man with purple hair patted Subs shoulder.  I grabbed a cup of juice from the fridge watching them communicate with their eyes or something. Sub sighed and turned me around to face the gang of people in my foyer. "Y/n, this is Denis, Alex, and Corl, but we call him Braden. Elijah isn't here yet so we're waiting for him."

"I want to know what their doing here not who they are." I stated crossing my arms.

Sub sighs and rubs his temples. "These are my friends and we own a YouTube channel along with separate ones. We were going to shoot a video but then you showed up." I looked past Sub and glared at the men standing awkwardly in the back.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know... I guess I thought you were going to make fun of me and call me a geek and stuff." He looked down ashamed.

I chuckled and then laughed, "Sub, I already make fun of you and I already knew you were a geek." I said wiping fake tears, he gawked at me and laughed as well. The guys in the back, looking at us like we were fools. I composed myself and started heading towards the living room with my juice, but was interrupted by a tall ish man with blonde hair, walking right into me. We collided and my red juice spilled all over my white t-shirt.

"What the hell man?!" I shrieked pushing him away from me. I growled holding my shirt in front of me as the man tried apologizing. Sub and the others all ran over to us to see what all the commotion was.

"Woah! What happened?" Denis asked looking at my shirt and the dirty blonde. The blonde explained as Ava rushed over with multiple paper towels.

"Hey, listen I'm really sorry... by the way, my names Elijah. And you must be y/n; Sub talks a lot about you." Elijah said reaching a hand out, I rudely declined and strolled upstairs with Ava.

"Nice to meet you all! Well... most." I huffed glaring at Elijah. I very much dislike him. I'm not saying I hate him I just don't like him at all.

"Well so much for getting to know her..." Corl half smiled awkwardly, glancing at Elijah, rubbing the back of his neck earning chuckles from everyone except Elijah.