Chapter 11 ~ I Love Him

I don't know how to really explain my feelings about Elijah but, seeing him walk with me and talk to me during a tough time in my life is making me fall for him even more than I already was. honestly i practically hated Elijah before and now, I think I may be falling in love.

Is that bad? No idea.

"Hey you alright? You spaced out?" Elijah asked taking a bite of his burger.

"Ya I'm actually really ok." I smiled wide and stole a fry from him.

"Hey! That's my fry!" He whined trying to take it back. Instead I shoved the fry in my mouth and giggled at his pouting face.

I think I could get used to this. Y'know, hanging out with Elijah and living with him. Buut, the thing is I don't know if Elijah likes me the way I like him... I mean, ya, I remember the park incident and the hospital but, he only said he liked me. Hell I think I love him.

"Sorry Lijah... not." I smiled and he smiled back. God, that smile... I swear if he does that again I'm going to melt.

He cleared his throat and looked at the clock, "Ethan and Amy are probably getting worried we should go find them."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Or, their just making out in the corner of the food court." I pointed to the far corner and there was Ethan and Amy, can you guess? Making out.

"Damn... Hey, lets ditch 'em. we'll go to the park, k?" Elijah asked not waiting for an answer just grabbing my hand and dragging me out the mall doors.

The walk wasn't long we talked about random things 'til we got to the place which i remembered vividly. Remember when i was talking about the park incident? Ya, this is the place.

"E what are we doing here?" I Questioned as he led us to the field where we kissed. He didn't answer me just kept walking dragging me along. I sighed and gave up and walked beside him now other than behind.

"Ok, we're here!" Elijah smiled wide. Ugh, not the smile...

"Why are are we he-" Elijah cut me off by grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I could feel his breath on my face and I could see all of his beautiful facial features.He stared into my e/c eyes as he leaned in closer to me. It seems he couldn't take it though, he finally kissed me. My eyes widened as he kissed me but soon enough I closed my eyes and kissed back. Butterflies exploded in my stomach as we kissed. It was long and passionate. He kissed me like he was going to lose me. I kissed him the same way. I was upset when we needed air.

Elijah panted, his hands still on my waist, his forehead laid on mine. I couldn't take it, I snaked my arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips.

"Y/n... I-I really, really like you. I swear everything about you is just amazing. Honestly your the reason why I'm so happy all the time now... even after Sub." Elijah grabbed my hands and held them.

I smiled and looked at him. "Elijah I feel the same way... no matter what, I''ll be here for you. I promise."

Elijah seemed relieved to what I said and kissed me again. I didn't hesitate and kissed back immediately.

~ time skip brought to you by Frank the dinosaur/ dragon~

We walked back to Elijah's after about an hour or so of talking. I smiled to myself as he held my waist all the way there. Yes we are dating and I've never been happier in my whole life!

"Hey, y/n?"

"Ya?"

"I love you..."

I smiled. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wazzup peeps? I'm freaking back! Heh, ya, comment, vote.... bye :)