Chapter 2- F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Awe come on y/n, it was just an accident." Ava stated handing me a shirt.

I rolled my eyes, "I doubt it, that guy looks like he can't read, so how can I say he's 'sorry'." I protested putting the black shirt on. I know I sound rude and uncaring but, I don't really like Elijah. Ya, ya I bet your thinking, 'but y/n why?! It was just a little bit of juice!' And true but, I loved that shirt. Stupid, right? No, to you yes but, me? No. It was pure white, with small pastel pink and baby blue flowers around the neckline, the bottom was sewn in the same flowers. That shirt was my mother's, my mum passed away when I was thirteen. I'm nineteen now and I cherished that shirt. And then this blonde bafoon comes and ruins it!

"C'mon' y/n please, at least accept his apologies." 

I uttered a growl and confirmed, "I'm not going to accept his 'apology'. Can we not talk about this? My option isn't going to change. No matter how much you nag me." Ava sighed and nodded giving up the fight knowing she would lose.

The rest of the night went by slowly, me and Ava watched some Riverdale, I cried as jughead was portrayed as 'dead'. And laughter and talking was heard in the other room. I like Subs friends, well all except Elijah.

"Hey y/n," I nodded at Ava notifying that I was listening, "we should start our own YouTube channel." She said nonchalantly.

I looked at her baffled and chuckled, "And what, my dear, would it be about?"

"Well... I mean, your a great singer and I play guitar sooooo.... singing? Omg! You could be like... Miranda sings, except.... actually singing I guess."

"I'm not that good, hell, I don't even know that many songs."

"C'mon, pleeeaaase?" She practically looked at me with big ass puppy dog eyes, I swear they work every damn time. I tried looking away, trust me I did, but dammit those are some damn pretty eyes no one can resist.

"Ugh fine." I whined, caving. She squealed and hugged me tightly as I laughed. "We can use Sub's equipment, I don't think he uses a mic though, so we're gonna have to borrow Corls or Alex's since I find them less annoying."

"Deal!" She said laughing. We headed for the door and walked out.

I slid down the railing, then tip toed into the kitchen, just in case the guys were filming. I peeked my head in to see them eating and cracking jokes. I got down on all fours motioning Ava to stay quiet and wait for me. I quietly crawled over to Sub's chair, grabbed the legs of it and started shaking it till he fell off.

"YO, WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed hitting the floor looking at me. I swear I died of laughter right there on the spot. Everyone else laughed and wiped away fake tears.

"Anyways," I giggled, looking at Sub's red face. "Can I borrow someone's mic? And Sub, can I borrow your camera?" They all looked at me confused. "YouTube." I stated, they all practically had lightbulb go off on top of their heads.

"Here y/n you can borrow my mic." Braden said, handing me his mic.

"Here ya go lil sis!" Sub said handing me his expensive camera, "you break it, you buy it." I rolled my eyes and thanked them heading back upstairs with Ava.

"It's late we should go to bed." I stayed looking at the time. Putting the equipment I was given on my desk.

"But y/n! It's not even midnight! Please?"

"I swear to the damn lord, I feel like your mother more than your best friend sometimes." I said shaking my head

"How 'bout we have like this slumber party with the guys!" She asked