Chapter Eighteen

Ethan's POV
4 weeks later

I stared up at the ceiling from my bed. The ceiling was a plain white, Remi would probably think that was boring.

For the past four weeks my mind has been on her like crazy. We haven't talked or anything since we took a break. We've stolen a couple glances at each other but that's it.

I was going crazy. I needed this girl so bad. She thinks she makes everything worse but in reality, thanks to her thing have only gotten better.

I needed her back. With me. I haven't been able to eat or sleep. I need her.

I slipped on my Nike sandals and walked out of my house to my car.

I was gonna go get my girl.

I drove to her house quickly.

I got out of the car and stood in her yard. Her light was off. She was asleep. Fuck.

I pulled out my phone and called her.

It ringed three times.

"H..hello?" She asked. Her voice was tired and raspy.

"Hey." I said.

"Ethan. It's one in the morning. Why are you calling me?" She asked.

"I haven't talked to you in a month. I... I really missed you." I explained.

"It's one in the morning." She said.

"I know. I just... Can you look out your window real quick?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked. She caught onto what I was doing. "Are you serious right now?"

"Yep." I said.

She sighed and hung up. I heard the back door open. She walked out and stood by me.

"This is the closest we've been together." I said.

She grinned. "I think I can fix that."

I smiled as her hands cupped my face. She brought her lips close to mine. My heart was pounding so hard. I pulled her lips to mine.

It was the happiest I felt in a month.

I pulled away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm better. You?" She asked.

"I'm amazing." I responded.

She laughed. She grabbed my hand and we walked into her house.

She quickly pulled me into her room and pinned me up against the wall. When the fuck was she ever like this? I would be lying if I said I didn't like it though.

She moved in closer,quickly. I wrapped my hands around her waist. Our lips moved in sync.

All of the sudden the door burst open. Remi stopped kissing me. I let go of her waist. The light was flipped on. Two people, which I'm guessing were Remi's parents looked angry and tired. The man was holding a bat.

"Who are you?!" The man yelled.

"I'm Ethan Grant Dolan, sir. Please, don't hurt me." I said like a wimp. He didn't lower the bat.

"Dad, it's okay. Ethan is-"

"Your boyfriend." He finished her sentence.

"I was gonna say nice but yes. He kinda is my boyfriend." Remi answered.

Hearing her say that made me feel good.

"We should talk." Her mom said.

We all filed downstairs and sat at the dining table.