Chapter Twenty-Nine

-Remi's POV-

I felt so empty inside. Like I was feeling nothing. Like I was too broken or upset to be able to feel.

Ethan had gone downstairs to talk to Grayson, leaving me alone in a room with my thoughts. My thoughts could've destroyed me with the way I was thinking.

My phone lit up as it received a notification. I had gotten tagged in a tweet. A tweet that was tweeted by Ashley...

I opened the tweet to see a message full of hate.

@ashleyiscrazypretty: @remiadams is such a slut tbh. She stole my boyfriend and my crush. Make up your mind hoe. You can't have both of them!! #slut

There was a bunch of replies backing her up. I was guessing that Cameron pretty much told the entire school that I kissed him. I set down my phone being so done with everything. I didn't steal anyone. And she could have Cameron. I didn't care about him.

Ethan came jogging back into the room as more tweets came rolling in. I hid them from him so he didn't worry.

"Hey, sorry, Gray wanted me to have what he calls 'brotherly bonding time' with him." Ethan said getting in the bed.

"Oh. That's okay." I shrugged. My phone buzzed. FUCK.

I ignored it. He cocked his head to the side.

"You gonna get that?" He asked.

"Nope." I said smiling. I leaned in to take his mind off of it. My phone buzzed again.

"You should really get that." He said.

I shook my head. "I shouldn't."

"Well, it must be important if your phone is buzzing off the hook, every five seconds."

"It's nothing."

He grabbed my phone from beside me. I tried to grab his arm to stop him, but I was too weak.

He saw everything. The comments, the tweets, everything. There were comments like: If you don't leave Ethan and Cameron alone I'll make your life a living hell. Or others like: I can't believe you actually think Ethan is in love with you. Who could ever love a slut-bag whore like you?

He kept scrolling. It seemed like the hate was never-ending.

"Remi, you don't actually believe this stuff do you?" He asked.

"I...I don't want to believe it. But honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I know that you love me but- sometimes this stuff makes me think otherwise." I said being honest with him.

"I do love you. You shouldn't think any other way. I'll always love you. Always." He said grabbing me by the shoulders.

"And I'll always love you, Ethan. But...sometimes these things are too much to bare." I sighed.

Ethan grabbed his phone and I saw him typing.

My phone buzzed with a tweet. I looked ag it to see it was Ethan's.

@EthanDolan: Can you guys please stop hating on my girlfriend? I love her to death and I'll always love her. And if you don't like that then deal with it. Cause I'm not leaving her anytime soon.

I looked up at him a small smile formed on his face.

"I mean every word." He whispered.

"I know."  I said back to him. He pulled me close to him by grabbing my waist. I was on my knees but on his lap. My arms were around his neck. Our foreheads touched.

"I don't want you to ever feel like this. Like, I don't love you, and what everybody else calls you is true. Because it's not. What they say about you isn't true. You're so much more then what they portray you as. You're not a slut and I know you never will be. Don't think about it too much, okay? They want you to feel this way, you can't let them get to you." Ethan explained. "Promise me that you won't listen to them. Promise me that you will always remain as strong as I know you are "

I licked my lips and bit the bottom one.

"I promise that I'll remain strong and won't listen. But I can't promise you that I'll always be okay." I told him looking into his intimidating hazel eyes.

"Remi, I don't expect you to always be okay. We all have days when were just...off and upset. So don't feel pressured to be happy." Ethan replied.

I nodded and looked up at him. Our foreheads were still touching.

"You don't think I'm completely worthless?" I asked him.

"You're definitely not completely worthless, baby." He replied. His voice was all raspy. He leaned in and I let him plant a kiss on mine. I kissed back right away. It was what I had been needing all day.

He tugged at the bottom of my shirt as he kissed my neck. He found right where I wanted his lips.

"Fuck." I moaned out tilting my head back. He was still kissing it.

He started leaving sloppy kisses. I didn't mind. He pulled my shirt over my head. He stared at my body as he unclasped my bra. He threw it on the ground and bit his lip. He kissed me again as he placed his hands on my boobs, massaging them. He grabbed put his hands around my waist and pulled me back so he was laying down and I was on top of him. He tongue grazed across mine. I pulled away. I rolled off of Ethan and he got on top of me. My lips were practically begging for his kiss. They got what they asked for when he kissed my swollen lips again. His hands roamed my body, giving me chills.  He grabbed my boobs again then let go. He left hickeys on my chest. He pulled my skinny jeans off my body. Our lips crashed together again. I pulled his shirt off of his body and threw it across the room. I kissed his neck as my hands traced his abs. His head went back ad he moaned. I pulled away. He pulled my underwear off my body. He put his mouth on my heat and did his think. I arched my back and moaned. He went faster.

He stopped once there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." He groaned. He picked up his shirt and put it back on.

I covered myself up with his blankets so whoever was at the door wouldn't see my body. Ethan answered the door.

"What do you want Grayson?" Ethan asked.

"I wanted more brotherly bonding time." Grayson whined.

"Bro, no. Go hang out with Emily." Ethan told him.

"Ugh. Fine." Grayson said. He walked away from the door. Ethan shut it and looked back at me.

"Sorry about that." He said taking his shirt off once more. "We don't have to continue where we were."

"Oh, okay." I told him. He got undressed for some reason and climbed in his bed with me.

He held me close to his bare body. I snuggled into him.

"You're so warm." I muttered. He laughed a little.

I felt my eyes growing heavy, I slowly drifted off to sleep.