Chapter Twenty-One

The next day when we got to school I noticed that there was a new kid in my homeroom class.

I quickly learned that his name was Cameron. He was shy but seemed okay.

He was also in my third period.

"Class. This is Cameron Dallas. He is a new student. Please help him feel welcome." The teacher said. "Cameron you can take the seat next to Remi."

Why me? He sat in the chair next to mine and smiled at me. Trying not to be rude I smiled back.

"Hey. Uh, I'm Cameron." He whispered to me when it was time to do our work.

"I'm uh. Remi. That's my name." I told him.

"Pretty name." He said.

"Thanks." I replied.

I finshed with my work in three minutes.

"Damn, you're fast. Think you can help me?" He asked.

"I don't know. What do you need help on?" I asked him.

"The whole thing." He said showing me his paper. Nothing was written down expect his name.

"Well, for the first one you kinda just have to multiply and divide. Simple stuff." I said shrugging.

"Maybe to a smart girl like you." He said. "To me this stuff is not that easy."

"It's really not that easy for me either so, I feel your pain." I told him.

He shrugged and did his work. I felt someone starting at me so I turned around. It was Ethan. He quickly looked away. What's up with him?

When class got over, Cameron caught up with me and we walked to lunch.

"Thanks for helping me in math today. You're lit a lifesaver." He said touching my shoulder.

I flinched at his touch.

"You okay?" He asked. "Did I hurt you or something?"

"I'm just not good when it comes to people touching me." I said shrugging.

"Oh. Sorry." He apologized.

I shrugged as he sat down at the table with me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes she does." A voice said from behind me. It was a masculine voice, a deep voice, an Ethan voice.

I turned around to see Ethan standing there with an angry expression.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked him.

"I wanted you to come sit with me today." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause." He answered. His expression never changed.

"Cause why?" I asked.

"Please just do it Remi." He pleaded.

I sighed and waved goodbye to Cameron, I picked up my stuff and walked with Ethan to his table.

"I can't sit down." I whispered to him. "No room."

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. His friends just kept talking to each other not minding that I was there.

"What was that about?" I asked him leaning back on his chest.

"I...don't know." He said. "I just didn't like you with him."

He was jealous.

"You're so jealous." I said.

"Am not!" He disagreed.

"Yes you are." I told him. He shook his head.

He rubbed his hand up and down my leg. I didn't think much of hit until he got his hand up higher. 

I pushed his hand away. I looked at him. He slowly moved his hand back.

"Stop it." I told him.

He didn't stop. He stuck his hand in my underwear and rubbed my fastly. I wanted to moan so bad. But I restrained myself.

"Stop it. I don't..."I trailed off. Without warning he pushed two fingers into me. I inhaled sharply. Why here?

"Ssss...stop." I moaned quietly.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me. It felt good. But...I couldn't let him know that.

I grabbed his hand.  He stopped touching me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him. 

"Wanted to show that Cameron kid who's making you feel good." He said.

I rolled my eyes and kissed hin on the lips.

When I got home Ethan was there with me. We went up to my room and did our homerook. Well, I did my homework. Ethan just ate and watched T.V.

After I finshed my homework I climbed on top of Ethan.

"I'm bored." I whined.

"Then go read a book." He said paying no attention to me.

"You're mean." I said crossing my arms.

He shurgged. I settled my head in his chest. His hand went to my hair.

"I love you Ethan." I told him.

"I love you more, baby." He said. "I'm sorry about what I did today at lunch. I actually know Cameron. And I don't like him, and I think he shouldn't be around you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He knew Cameron?

"What did he do to you?" I asked him.

"He stole my last girlfriend from me. He was always flirting with her and making her laugh. And one day, she told me she was leaving me for Cameron." He explained. "I don't want history to repeat itself. I love you too much to see him trying to steal you. So I have to not let that happen."

I sat up and looked at him.

"You know I wouldn't do that." I told him. I love you too much to leave you for someone else."

He ran his fingers through my hair, I leaned against his touch.

"I know baby." He muttered. I leaned down to kiss him. He proped himself up so my lips would fall on his. Our lips connected. I pulled away when I had no air.

"So...you're not jealous. You're just...." I trailed off.

"Scared. Scared what will happen if he gets too close to you." He answered my sentence.

I nodded and laid next to him. We turned to face each other.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." He whispered back.

Our lips connected again. The kiss lasted longer than it did last time. He pulled away. 

"I won't leave you." I told him. 

"I really hope that's true." He replied. He kissed my nose and I closed my eyes. They opened when my phone buzzed. 

I got a message from an unknown number. 

Unknown|3:43
Hey. It's Cameron. 💓💓

I saw Ethan frown at the message. He rolled his eyes and turned away from me.

"It means nothing." I told him. "This. It means nothing."

"Obviously it does. Or he wouldn't be sending you heart emojis. I told you. He's not good." He said not looking at me.

"Ethan.." I touched his shoulder. He shook it off.

"I can't." He whispered.

He voice sounded hurt and sad. I set my hands over my face. This is the pain that I was talking about. I was the one causing it. There was no denying it this time.