Dare 71

*Glares at you and holds up middle finger* you can go die now

H: *hits his head* be nice!

You're the one who's never nice!! *Rubs head* whatever. I guess I have to do it. Ugh.

Okay, as H says, story time!! *Sighs* Let's see. I've already talked about walking in on Ed and that whole...Ed exposing me.

H: *laughs*

*Glares at H* what?

H: Ed exposed you *laughs*

*Rolls eyes* anyway. So I guess I'll have to share another one. Ugh. *Rubs head* okay, so I live with H and Ed now and Ed and I are almost always home together. So one time, while H was away, I go through her stuff. There's nothing better to do around here, it's boring.

H: There is literally plenty of things to do!

Don't interrupt the story! So I get bored so I go through her stuff. Well one time, I found one of her dresses. Ughhh. She's made me wear them before for "photoshoots." Anyway, I find one so I change into it. Well. I may have been posing in the mirror, completely absorbed in my reflection right when Ed walked in. He just watched me pose there and talk to my reflection for a good few minutes. I finally saw him and we just stared at each other for a few moments. I made him swear to never say a word. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Just none of you pathetic worms ever say anything about this!! You hear me?! Nothing! Not a word! I'm just going to go hide in a hole until all you worms are dead. Then I'll come out.