The Waking Game...

Dont forget to vote/comment/fan. I'd really appreciate it :) x x

CHAPTER 10

*Nialls POV*

Do I tell amber that I heard her conversation with jasmine last night and ask her what jasmine meant when she said what she did. Or do I wait for Amber to tell me ‘how she feels about me’, if she does, i mean she said she probably won’t even tell me. Is it that bad? Does she secretly hate me? Does she not feel the same towards me as she used to? Or is she going through the same difficulties as me at the moment? I don’t know. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should ask her? Would that make me seem rude for listening in on their conversation? Or could I ask Jasmine? Would that be a bad idea? Oh I don’t know! Right at that moment Jasmine walked downstairs and joined me in the kitchen. She just smiled at me and went to make a coffee. She didn’t seem like a morning person so I decided not to approach her yet. She sat down next to me and stared out the glass sliding door to the back yard while finishing her coffee. She finished it and rinsed out her cup she then sat back down next to me “good morning” she said with a heap of energy, wow I wasn’t expecting that “Morning” I said with a smile. “So I haven’t introduced myself properly, I’m Jasmine, or you can call me Jaz whichever you want” “Hi Jasmine I’m Niall” “So how are you and Ambs now?” wow straight to the point then “Yeah I think we’re good… look Jaz I don’t want to seem nosey or anything but I was on my way to the bathroom last night and I couldn’t help but overhear yours and Ambers conversation” “Yeah…” she was waiting for me to keep talking and get to the point “well I heard you ask Amber if she told me how she felt about me” her face dropped “I was wondering what you meant… I’m sorry I’m probably just being nosey you don’t have to tell me” I went to get out of my seat and go wake the rest up but she stopped me “Hey Niall” I turned around and sat back down “Look I’d love to tell you it would save a lot of my effort but it’s really not my place to say it, I’m sure Amber will tell you soon and if not I'll hound her until she does” she finished with a smile “Thanks Jaz, I’m sorry if I came across nosey but it kept me up all night, thinking of possibilities” “Don’t worry Niall its nothing bad” I smiled at her “thank you, hey when does Ambs usually wake, we gotta be off in the next hour and I was hoping to talk to her before we left” she smirked “why don’t you go jump on her and wake her up she’ll love it… I'll wake the boys for you?” “As if she’ll love being woken up, I've known her since we were children she’s never like being woken up” she smiled cheekily “But go ahead and wake the boys up they’ll love it” I mocked her and winked before I turned around and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I knocked lightly on her door in case she was awake, no answer so I quietly walked in, she was still asleep and all tangled in her blankets with her hair everywhere. She looked adorable when she slept, she always has since I met her. I stayed extremely quit then I jumped on top of her “WAKE UP AMBER!” I yelled. She woke up immediately and pushed me off of her “Niall! You know I don’t like being woken up!” she stared at me trying to be angry but failing miserably when a smile broke across her face and she jumped on top of me and hugged me “I've missed this Niall. I've missed us playing around and annoying each other” I hugged her even tighter in reply. “Now out! I need to get changed” I reluctantly got up and walked out telling Amber she better be downstairs in ten minutes.

*Ambers POV*

I miss Niall. I can’t have him leave me again, but he’s an international pop star and I’m an average person, I’m just plain old Amber and he’s Niall James Horan of One Direction. He can’t just stay with me forever and never leave me.  I scared I’m going to get hurt but will Niall do that to me? Enough of the thinking you haven’t got much time before Niall has to go so get ready and get downstairs... Okay these conversations with myself need to stop.

I got off my bed and went to find some clothes, I chucked on another pair of my skinny jeans and an off the shoulder shirt that was black and white. I headed to my ensuite to do my hair. I decided to just brush my hair back into a ponytail. I had bright red hair that was halfway down my back. I loved my hair and I refused to cut it. I headed out of my room and downstairs to see Jaz trying to wake the other four boys up I just sneaked past her into the kitchen where I knew Niall would be. He was in there making two cups of coffee, he then turned around and gave me one. “You know me well” I joked “well you’d hope I do considering I've know you my whole life.” He said. All of a sudden I heard Jaz scream and start running to the kitchen. “Niall you told me it was safe to wake the boys up” “yeah and you told me it was safe to wake amber up, I thought we were playing that game where we say opposite of what we mean?” “Not funny Horan, have you had Zayn stare at you like that, its bloody scary!” she exclaimed. Well I guess I don’t have to worry about Niall and Jaz getting along they seem to be fine with each other. “Yeah I have… and I’m guessing you know what happens when you wake Amber up so you can’t yell at me… I had to suffer looking at that mess of hair!” he exclaimed “ Oi, Horan got a problem?” I said and ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. It was just like old times. Jaz was sitting on the kitchen bench laughing at the both of us when Louis, Harry and Liam all walked in, I’m guessing Zayn is being stubborn and not waking up anytime soon. I got up and helped Niall up. “Well what are we having for breakfast?” I asked. Louis, Harry and Niall ran to the cupboards to find something, it looked like they agreed on pancakes. I laughed “Have fun making them call me when their ready" and with that I walked out. The room behind me fell silent except for Jaz’s loud laugh. Their faces were obviously priceless “Jaz, you should probably help them, I don’t want my house burning down!” I exclaimed and she stopped laughing pretty quickly. I walked into the lounge room to see Zayn still asleep on the lounge. “OI MALIK GET UP! NOW!” I yelled. He sat up straight away and glared at me “well that worked, kinda." I sat down and watched TV until Niall called me and Zayn for breakfast. We walked into the kitchen to see a plate with a large stack of pancakes on it. They looked really good. I piled up my plate said thankyou to the boys and went back to the lounge room. I ate the pancakes in no time. They were delicious. I’ll have to find out who actually cooked them and ask them their secret, cause these were heaven.

vote/comment/fan tell me what you think of it and what you would like to happen :) x x x