Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jessica's POV

We were on the bus way back home. Neymar wanted to sit by the window so if we crash again, I wouldn't be cut by the glass again.
I've been having nightmares about that crash. What if the other bus never turned back around? What if we flipped over the highway and never be found again?
My nightmares aren't always real but some times, they do.
I look over at Neymar and he was staring out the window.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I ask.
He turns and shakes his head.
"I can't tell you." He says and turns back around.
"Okay?" I say and face the front again.
He's hiding something from me. He's planning something, or he's doing something that he isn't suppose to do.
I look at my cast and the names written all over it. I smile at each one and look over at Neymar.
He looked nervous down at his phone. He was going though his Instagram and he quickly scolled though his feed. I frown and stare at him. He turns to me and quickly turns back around. I get up and walk into the restroom.
"What is he hiding from me?" I stare into the mirror and frown. "Is it something I did? Does he hate me because I'm in a cast and can't play soccer for like six weeks?"
I wash my face and stare at the floor. He doesn't love me anymore? He's seeing someone else? I bite my lip and stare into the mirror again.
"Is it because I'm ugly?"
My long brown hair was always perfectly curly. People say I look like Kim kardashinan. But I don't know who she is. They say I could be her twin if I didn't have green-blue eyes. I frown and walk out of the restroom.
I sit back down and Neymar doesn't say a word.
"Neymar. Please tell me why aren't you talking to me?" I say and he looks at me.
"I-I." He says and chokes up. "I-I'm leaving f-for Brazil. F-for the World Cup." Meh stares out the window and I was a bit shocked.
"Don't be sad about it." I say and he shakes his head.
"L-Lionel says I-if America likes you. Your going to stay there. So you can play for the team." He says and my eyes widen.
"No, no. I'm not leaving for a while. I leave next week for three days and I'll be back." I say and stare at the floor.
"If the team likes you, they are going to want you to stay. I'll still be here but you won't." He says and stares back out the window.
"Don't worry. Well figure it out." I say and he stands up and walks towards the front.
I watch him walk and sit next to Lionel. I move over and sit next to the window.
So, it wasn't about me.
It's about our distance now. If he leaves for Brazil to play for the World Cup. That's amazing! But if I leave when he isn't there so say good bye, that isn't amazing.

_______
Yeah I know the World Cup already started but this is a story ._. Get over it xD
Don't forget to vote comment and follow.
Maybe you should tell your friends to read (: